Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Sports Bar

Old 01-18-2010, 07:20 PM   #41
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
I guess I'm the only one on this board pulling for the Colts. Must have something to do with living in Indiana. I'm pissed about the way they ended the regular season and think it was complete BS, but I'm still hoping they win the SB. We should make short work of the Jets, but NO will give us problems if they make it to the SB as well. Then again, I thought the Ravens would give us problems and look how wrong I was there.
I ma pulling for indy as well, if nothing else to beat the jets.

Sort of goes along with tom jacksons ramblings how htey want big names in the super bowl and they woul dmuch rather manning be there then the jets and having to listen to rex ryan shoot his mouth off for another 2 weeks. I think they will be happy with either NFC team because theres plenty th epress can drone on about for 2 weeks weather its the brett favre story or drew brees andhow NO deserves it after the hurricaine and all.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 08:01 AM   #42
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Either NFC team is respectable. But the fucking Jets? Seriously, WTF? Rex Ryan is a fuck. What the hell happened to the Chargers. Now, I hate those fuckers b/c they're in the AFC West but they shoulda layed some serious points on the Jets. Those cock mongers shouldn't even be in the playoffs. PLAYOFFS?!?!?!

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 08:04 AM   #43
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
Either NFC team is respectable. But the fucking Jets? Seriously, WTF? Rex Ryan is a fuck. What the hell happened to the Chargers. Now, I hate those fuckers b/c they're in the AFC West but they shoulda layed some serious points on the Jets. Those cock mongers shouldn't even be in the playoffs. PLAYOFFS?!?!?!
Come on, you know SD chokes every year. Plus Rivers is always shooting his motu how he was the best QB of his draft class, yet the other 2 have 3 rings and he has none.
Old 01-19-2010, 08:08 AM   #44
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
Come on, you know SD chokes every year. Plus Rivers is always shooting his motu how he was the best QB of his draft class, yet the other 2 have 3 rings and he has none.
Truth. Every word of it. SD sucks. Norv Turner can't win. And I hate them.

Was it Rivers or Eli that was the pussy in that draft. Blabbing how he wouldn't play for whatever team? That was Eli wasn't it?

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
Old 01-19-2010, 08:10 AM   #45
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:

Was it Rivers or Eli that was the pussy in that draft. Blabbing how he wouldn't play for whatever team? That was Eli wasn't it?
I believe youre right, eli was drafted and said he wouldnt sign with SD and he wanted to go to the giants.

Funny part of that draft was I thought the raiders had the most solid pick in Gallery. Comparing him to another Tony Boselli and we see how that panned out
Old 01-19-2010, 08:11 AM   #46
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
I believe youre right, eli was drafted and said he wouldnt sign with SD and he wanted to go to the giants.

Funny part of that draft was I thought the raiders had the most solid pick in Gallery. Comparing him to another Tony Boselli and we see how that panned out
Gallery is tough. We just need to get rid of the Russell fella. Stupid mohawk having dick.

Quote:
Old 01-19-2010, 08:14 AM   #47
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Gallery is tough. We just need to get rid of the Russell fella. Stupid mohawk having dick.
Been debating that with a freind at work, he thinks give him another year, i say cut your losses and start over. The raiders pick far enough down in the draft they can get good value with someone like bradford or clausen.

it helps that several of the teams in front of them are set at QB, and I think at least 6 of the top 10 prospects are defensive players.

But it doesnt matter since davis will fuck it up anyway.
Old 01-19-2010, 08:17 AM   #48
karl_1052
sergeant hatred

Moto: The bus

Quote:

Eli was drafted by SD, but he demanded a trade to the giants.
Being a Giants fan, I can honestly say, Eli is a big faggotty pussy, and I would rather have Carr as a starter. Fuck, Warner was Eli's backup for a year.

WTF?
Old 01-19-2010, 08:19 AM   #49
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl_1052 View Post
Eli was drafted by SD, but he demanded a trade to the giants.
Being a Giants fan, I can honestly say, Eli is a big faggotty pussy, and I would rather have Carr as a starter. Fuck, Warner was Eli's backup for a year.

WTF?
I think in the end SD wound up with shawn merriman and nate kaeding out of the whole deal. Seemed like Eli wanted to be in a major market as well.
Old 01-19-2010, 08:42 AM   #50
defector
My balls, your chin

Moto: 929, SV650, YZ250

My theory is Archie Manning wanted a kid in each league, and since Peyton was already in the AFC...Eli got to go to the NFC.
I guarantee you he would get 0 pub if he was in the AFC with big bro.