Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 03-20-2008, 01:32 AM   #41
DLIT
Clit Commander

Moto: 2012 Ducati 1199 Panigale S

Quote:
Originally Posted by mondos06cbr1000 View Post
how about this.....

getting really drunk off a few scorpion bowls and a few beers then I headed to a house party and had a few jager bombs and a few more beers, then went into boston around 10 because that party sucked, parked my car in a parking garage, went to a few more pars/clubs had a bunch of long island ice teas and red headed sluts as well as some patron. Then blacked out and woke up fully dressed in my bed back home. Looked outside...didnt see my BMW. My buddy picked me up to go grab his new bike at like 7am and we picked up my buddy who went into boston with me the night b4, he's still drunk...doesnt know how he got home, just like myself. Go into Boston and find my car still there...40$ later i get my car out.

We find out we showed back up to the party we were at before we went into boston but nobody knows how we got there or got home from that party

kinda an oh shit moment....

a better one is my squad leader asking me for the map that he gave me to carry before we moved out on a patrol during training, and then me realizing I left the map back in the barracks 9 miles from where we were in the woods.... f
That's quite the story. I had one where I started the day by taking some mushrooms. A buddy needed a ride to NH for something. That's when I found out he was a cocaine dealer. He needed to go to NH to pick up his supply. Did cocaine while driving (you don't need to block the other nostril). Got back to the house. People were starting to show up. Started drinking heavily, went up and smoked three joints. After we were done smoking I made a huge mistake and smoked a fucking Newport menthol. Walked downstairs and started to chat with a buddy while drinking more. Felt the spins coming on. So I started walking towards the upstairs toilet. Right before I got to the stairs, I started seeing like three of everything. Took me, literally, two minutes to get up the stairs. Got to the bathroom, leaned over the toilet to puke, then nothing. I passed out before I finished leaning over. A buddy came in and saw me laying down at the toilet. I woke up and said "Oh shit, I'm right here?" My head was behind the toilet. I never did puke either. I sat up and that's when I realized I pissed myself. Layed in bed for 30 minutes and half the party moved into the room I was in. 10 minutes later I was up drinking again.

DLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 09:15 AM   #42
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLIT View Post
That's quite the story. I had one where I started the day by taking some mushrooms. A buddy needed a ride to NH for something. That's when I found out he was a cocaine dealer. He needed to go to NH to pick up his supply. Did cocaine while driving (you don't need to block the other nostril). Got back to the house. People were starting to show up. Started drinking heavily, went up and smoked three joints. After we were done smoking I made a huge mistake and smoked a fucking Newport menthol. Walked downstairs and started to chat with a buddy while drinking more. Felt the spins coming on. So I started walking towards the upstairs toilet. Right before I got to the stairs, I started seeing like three of everything. Took me, literally, two minutes to get up the stairs. Got to the bathroom, leaned over the toilet to puke, then nothing. I passed out before I finished leaning over. A buddy came in and saw me laying down at the toilet. I woke up and said "Oh shit, I'm right here?" My head was behind the toilet. I never did puke either. I sat up and that's when I realized I pissed myself. Layed in bed for 30 minutes and half the party moved into the room I was in. 10 minutes later I was up drinking again.
Middle school was fun wasn't it?
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 01:44 PM   #43
mondos06cbr1000
Kneedragger

Moto: 2006 CBR1000RR

lol

Full Akra TI Evo / Hex Canister, PC-III custom map, BMC Race filters, Woodcraft Rearsets, Pazzo Levers, OEM Cowl Seat, Flapper Mod, Sporttech windscreen
Pirelli DCIII's 190/55, Flushmounts, Jardine Fender Eliminator, EBC brake pads

1995 XR250R- Dirt Toy

Delta CO 181 Infantry
mondos06cbr1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 02:30 PM   #44
r!der
snowboarder

Moto: 05 GSXR 600

Few days ago I went fishing, on the way back home I stopped by a gas station because I really had to drain the lizard. I walk around to the side of the gas station and see a harley parked in front of the restroom. (already a bad sign haha) I tried to open the door and it's locked. I wait a couple minutes and a pretty big bearded man comes out...picture this, bandana on head, leather chaps, and harley leather vest. At this point, I'm already wondering if it's safe to go in after this guy. As I'm standing there hesitating, he holds the door open and says, " hate to tell you, but the toilet won't flush". What he said registered at about exactly the same time the overwhelming stench hit me. As I retreated away from the door, my immediate reaction to what he had just said and the smell was, " OH SHIT! ". He responded with, "EXACTLY".

Needless to say, I didn't bother to check how bad it was, I could tell by the smell alone it was GAS CHAMBER BAD. I ended it up driving a few miles to a different restroom.
Old 03-20-2008, 02:32 PM   #45
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR

whats wrong with the bushes?
NONE_too_SOFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 02:40 PM   #46
r!der
snowboarder

Moto: 05 GSXR 600

NOTHING!

Gotta pick and choose tho.
This time it was still daylight out and I was in a "pleasantville-like" upscale neighborhood. I get enough looks when I'm there for not being WHITE. Imagine if they caught me with my ish out! LOL
Old 03-20-2008, 02:43 PM   #47
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR

lol, i got no problem w/ the bushes at any given moment... just ask anybody that was at the gap. i think i zeefoto even caught me peein in the bushes.
NONE_too_SOFT is offline   Reply With Quote