Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Cage Hell

Old 09-17-2010, 10:33 AM   #51
dubbs
Multistrada

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldun170 View Post
I'm not knocking the car.
Despite all the "tuner wannabe's" out there destroying them, older civics have always been great little cars.
Didn't think you were.. I hate all those piece of shit civics, accords, integras.. They all have the wing, the altezza lights, and the chrome 14" hub caps..

I use mine for economy and keeping the miles off my nicer vehicles. I drive 2 hours round trip every day for work..
Daily Driver - 2011 Toyota Prius - Black
Beater - 2005 Honda Civic Hybrid - Dust Colored
dubbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 10:35 AM   #52
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubbs View Post
Didn't think you were.. I hate all those piece of shit civics, accords, integras.. They all have the wing, the altezza lights, and the chrome 14" hub caps..

I use mine for economy and keeping the miles off my nicer vehicles. I drive 2 hours round trip every day for work..
You can't even buy one anymore new or used without threat of theft or abuse by previous owner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 12:24 PM   #53
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101lifts2 View Post
Gas what is she getting mpg wise?

Man we are tearing up Triples thread....
I'm at 30mpg cause I drove it the last 2 days... and that's doin 90+mph down the highway... wed night I was trailin my buddy in his new 300 and we were doin 100mph. Fiesta just goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple View Post
I like the new Fiestas. Ugly wheels, though.

Looks-wise I put it about equal with the Yaris. Both are better looking than the Fit, Aveo, and Korean offerings.
Yeah I don't like the wheels. But it's HUGE better looking than any of those, including the Yaris. I'll get a thread up in a few mins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goof2 View Post
People don't want to buy a car, even an "economy" car, unless it has power windows, door locks, A/C, sat/nav, 16 airbags, enough sound deadening to fill a Lexus, and enough steel to withstand getting run over by Bigfoot. Most consumers who want an "economy" car aren't willing to give anything up to achieve actual economy so manufacturers just build smaller cars that only give the appearance of economy. Personally I'd rather have one of Sir Alec Issigonis' original Minis weighing 1,500lbs running a B18C5 Integra Type-R engine and still get great mileage, but I guess I'm uncommon and nobody really builds the cars I would want.
That's the cool part about the Fiesta. It has all those super nice options in a sub $20k car. It's also the only car in its class with many of those options and getting a 5 star safety rating. It even has knee airbags... F knee airbags. It's a super cool little car.

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote