Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Around the World > Southeast Riders > Florida Riders

Old 11-22-2008, 04:49 AM   #601
Hondahugger
Better Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
Good news guys. My 19 year old ass drank enough for you all.
Believe me, your 19 year old ass couldn't have possibley drank enough for me! I just packed up everything from a certain someone or that reminds me of that someone into a shoe box to stick in the back of a closet and never look at again! Drink more, I need it!
Hondahugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 04:57 AM   #602
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
True

Yeah, it started getting a little busy here too. And I only have business clients in your area...nothing we dispatch EMS for, if that's what you were referring to.

Ok youre off the hook then, we got a few that called the red and white taxi for stuff and had to blame someone

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 05:12 AM   #603
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Moto: A Twin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
Ok youre off the hook then, we got a few that called the red and white taxi for stuff and had to blame someone

Tom
Nope! I've never had to call for the red/white taxi service. At least, not in your area. I did have to call for one earlier closer to home. The man was having a heart attack. I just hope my response was quick enough to save his life.

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco
so you're just a cougar who doesnt hunt.....a domesticated cougar
Myspace
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 08:28 AM   #604
Corey
AMA Supersport

Moto: Not a damn thing

Last night was a bit of good and a bit of bad. I'm glad it's over. My nice little 6p to 3a turned into 6p to 7a when one of the lazy cunts called out. I must be the only one who sees it as a coincidence that she calls out almost every friday night and then comes in saturday night with stories about how drunk she was. Then my replacement on the next shift decided to call at 7 to let me know she overslept. So 45 minutes later she showed up. So my 6p to 7a turned into 6p to almost 8a. Throw in a fuck ton of stress from personal shit and I was either about to break or break someone. Thankfully we had absolutely zero patients in the ER from 3a to about 6:30a. It was strange. No walk ins, no ambulances bringing in the elderly, and no fire rescue. Everyone who had been in the ER either got admitted to Tele/ICU/Med-Surg, or got sent home, so there was literally nobody in the ER except the workers. Not a single patient. It was the most serene 3 and a half hours I think I've seen in any ER. So naturally we're going to get fucking slammed tonight. Oh well, take what you can get.

"Your game is shit, your company is shit. Activision ruined you! Activision ruined you." - Francis
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 09:36 AM   #605
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Last night was a bit of good and a bit of bad. I'm glad it's over. My nice little 6p to 3a turned into 6p to 7a when one of the lazy cunts called out. I must be the only one who sees it as a coincidence that she calls out almost every friday night and then comes in saturday night with stories about how drunk she was. Then my replacement on the next shift decided to call at 7 to let me know she overslept. So 45 minutes later she showed up. So my 6p to 7a turned into 6p to almost 8a. Throw in a fuck ton of stress from personal shit and I was either about to break or break someone. Thankfully we had absolutely zero patients in the ER from 3a to about 6:30a. It was strange. No walk ins, no ambulances bringing in the elderly, and no fire rescue. Everyone who had been in the ER either got admitted to Tele/ICU/Med-Surg, or got sent home, so there was literally nobody in the ER except the workers. Not a single patient. It was the most serene 3 and a half hours I think I've seen in any ER. So naturally we're going to get fucking slammed tonight. Oh well, take what you can get.

We had an ok night, I covered fast track and housekeeping stripped the floors so I was displaced for a few hrs. Then they all came in after that. 2 transfers from a satelite clinic. One OB case and a nice tri maleolar fracture/dislocation. The dude at the other place did a prety good job reducing it. Had another one I signed out that i will follow up tonight, I am curious if she had anything wrong or was jsut nuts.

Tom
Old 11-22-2008, 09:41 AM   #606
Hondahugger
Better Off

I can't believe that I'm still up and haven't gotten any sleep. I think this week alone, a total of maybe 20 hours since Sunday. Now I know how people with sleeping disorders feel...... or maybe now I'm one of those people!
Old 11-22-2008, 09:59 AM   #607
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondahugger View Post
I can't believe that I'm still up and haven't gotten any sleep. I think this week alone, a total of maybe 20 hours since Sunday. Now I know how people with sleeping disorders feel...... or maybe now I'm one of those people!

Or you can be like me and work too much.

Tom
Old 11-22-2008, 10:03 AM   #608
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondahugger View Post
you may want to go to the doc and see about sleep aids... before your lack of sleep carries over into other parts of your life.
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 10:06 AM   #609
Hondahugger
Better Off

Quote:
Or you can be like me and work too much.

Tom
No, that doesn't happen until Spring. I work in the Foliage industry and that's when it picks up and gets insanely busy, right now is very dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
you may want to go to the doc and see about sleep aids... before your lack of sleep carries over into other parts of your life.
I'm sure once I get the move over and done with and this next week at work is over, I'll take a couple of tylenol pm's on Wednesday night and sleep until the next monday morning.
Old 11-22-2008, 10:11 AM   #610
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
We had an ok night, I covered fast track and housekeeping stripped the floors so I was displaced for a few hrs. Then they all came in after that. 2 transfers from a satelite clinic. One OB case and a nice tri maleolar fracture/dislocation. The dude at the other place did a prety good job reducing it. Had another one I signed out that i will follow up tonight, I am curious if she had anything wrong or was jsut nuts.

Tom
you dont get overtime?
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote