Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Events

View Poll Results: Which dates work for you?
17-20 May (thurs-sun) 5 45.45%
19-22 May (sat-tues) 4 36.36%
24-27 May (thurs-sun) 6 54.55%
26-29 May (sat-tues) 6 54.55%
31 May-3 June (thurs-sun) 3 27.27%
2-5 June (sat-tues) 5 45.45%
7-10 June (thurs-sun) 4 36.36%
9-12 June (sat-tues) 4 36.36%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-22-2012, 08:52 AM   #51
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

I definitely won't be able to make it if it is moved up. It will have to be summer or fall. Thinking about just doing the BMWMOA in july.
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 10:34 PM   #52
Amorok
Issukangitok

Moto: '06 Suzuki Boulevard C50T

I would like to figure out when this is happening, my teaching schedule gets pretty brutal during parts of the year. I'm off til the 19th, I think it's my longest break for a while. What is the thought about doing it later in the year?
Old 03-04-2012, 11:59 PM   #53
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amorok View Post
I would like to figure out when this is happening, my teaching schedule gets pretty brutal during parts of the year. I'm off til the 19th, I think it's my longest break for a while. What is the thought about doing it later in the year?
I dont think a spring one is, we may do a small get together for summer or fall though. I can't make a spring one. I will be getting situated with a new house, so I am out til summer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Old 03-05-2012, 01:15 AM   #54
tommymac
Moto GP Star

I would be up for a trip0 down in may if you guys want to go, then could go back in the fall for the official rally. Sept/oct should be workable for me withthe baby.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 05:50 AM   #55
Amorok
Issukangitok

Moto: '06 Suzuki Boulevard C50T

Dammit, I'll have to see about May, I think I'm back-to-backing until the end of the fiscal year, but I'm supposed to burn 26 days of leave between now and then, and out of the three qualified instructors one of them expects me and the other guy to do everything at work while she does nothing. So I'm not sure.
Old 04-09-2012, 07:40 AM   #56
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amorok View Post
Dammit, I'll have to see about May, I think I'm back-to-backing until the end of the fiscal year, but I'm supposed to burn 26 days of leave between now and then, and out of the three qualified instructors one of them expects me and the other guy to do everything at work while she does nothing. So I'm not sure.
We aren't doing May now. I think a few of us were thinking about July. Maybe meeting up for the BMWMOA rally in Arkansas/Missouri.
Old 04-09-2012, 07:52 AM   #57
G-Rex
Where to next?

Moto: TL1000R, Hayabusa, R1150RT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
We aren't doing May now. I think a few of us were thinking about July. Maybe meeting up for the BMWMOA rally in Arkansas/Missouri.
I hadn't thought about going to the National, but I could be talked into it I think. That doesn't sound like a bad idear, and it's not *that* far from me.
Old 04-09-2012, 07:54 AM   #58
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Rex View Post
I hadn't thought about going to the National, but I could be talked into it I think. That doesn't sound like a bad idear, and it's not *that* far from me.
I been wanting to get out that way for some time, but I don't think I will stay near the national. Cause hotels are probably full already, probably try to stay in Arkansas and ride over to the national to hang out a day or so.
Old 04-09-2012, 08:10 AM   #59
G-Rex
Where to next?

Moto: TL1000R, Hayabusa, R1150RT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
I been wanting to get out that way for some time, but I don't think I will stay near the national. Cause hotels are probably full already, probably try to stay in Arkansas and ride over to the national to hang out a day or so.
You do realize that Sedalia is closer to the middle of the state, and not really near the Arkansas border right? LOL.

Heck, as close as that is, I could *almost* be talked into actually camping. Since it's only like 2 tanks of gas away. LOL.
Old 04-09-2012, 08:20 AM   #60
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Rex View Post
You do realize that Sedalia is closer to the middle of the state, and not really near the Arkansas border right? LOL.

Heck, as close as that is, I could *almost* be talked into actually camping. Since it's only like 2 tanks of gas away. LOL.
Yeah, I was thinking of staying in Springfield or somewhere kinda inbetween the two or staying in the Ozarks for a few days and then stay near Sedalia for a day or two. I'm not camping.