Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Around the World > Southeast Riders > Florida Riders

Old 12-27-2008, 07:54 AM   #2491
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Moto: A Twin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adeptus_Minor View Post
I was just kidding.
I doubt I'd even want to watch myself getting it on in a mirror, let alone subject anyone else to it.
Mirrors are fun! Not that I would know.

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco
so you're just a cougar who doesnt hunt.....a domesticated cougar
Myspace
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 07:57 AM   #2492
Corey
AMA Supersport

Moto: Not a damn thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
Mirrors are fun! Not that I would know.
I disagree. The less angles that people have to see my hairy ass, the better.

"Your game is shit, your company is shit. Activision ruined you! Activision ruined you." - Francis
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 07:57 AM   #2493
Adeptus_Minor
Hopster

Moto: 2009 Buell 1125R

I'm outta here in a few minutes, as soon as my relief gets here. Then I think I'm gonna grab some donuts, a 5 Hour Energy, and try to get my stuff ready for my trip.
Old 12-27-2008, 07:58 AM   #2494
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Home. What a sucky night. It was busy as hell, and after 3am, it was just me doing registration/admission/phone and all that jazz. This shit really needs to change. We keep getting busier and busier, and they keep cutting more and more hours.
We just cut employees. They either quit or get fired and they wait until everyone's killing them in OT before they hire. Then we're working OT AND training. Yeah...that'll kill a budget right there.

My two trainees did well tonight. I know one will be ready by next week. The other may. I have Sunday off (first day off in almost 3 weeks) and then Friday. I won't have a regular 40 hour work week until the week after. Then I have Friday and Saturday off and I'm going out partying!

Quote:
I disagree. The less angles that people have to see my hairy ass, the better.
Shave it

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Myspace
Old 12-27-2008, 08:09 AM   #2495
Corey
AMA Supersport

Quote:
We just cut employees. They either quit or get fired and they wait until everyone's killing them in OT before they hire. Then we're working OT AND training. Yeah...that'll kill a budget right there.

My two trainees did well tonight. I know one will be ready by next week. The other may. I have Sunday off (first day off in almost 3 weeks) and then Friday. I won't have a regular 40 hour work week until the week after. Then I have Friday and Saturday off and I'm going out partying!
We've had people quit and get fired, and instead of replacing, they're cutting hours. Thing is, we're in season now. All the snow birds have come down from Canada and the northern states and the population around here has gone way up. The people coming into the ER have also gone way up. So, knowing that this happens yearly, like clockwork, they've cut hours and severely cut payroll. New Years Eve is consistantly one of the busiest nights all year, and as of now they have me and one other person working, and after 3am, it's just that one person because that's when my shift ends. The girl staying doesn't know how to do admissions or authorizations, so they're going to be fucked. They can't just not have people admitted for four hours, but god knows that's what is going to happen. And since there's no overtime and not staying late, there's not a damn thing I can do to help her out.

Quote:
Shave it
I tried that once before. Never ever ever again.

"Your game is shit, your company is shit. Activision ruined you! Activision ruined you." - Francis
Old 12-27-2008, 08:43 AM   #2496
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Quote:
We've had people quit and get fired, and instead of replacing, they're cutting hours. Thing is, we're in season now. All the snow birds have come down from Canada and the northern states and the population around here has gone way up. The people coming into the ER have also gone way up. So, knowing that this happens yearly, like clockwork, they've cut hours and severely cut payroll. New Years Eve is consistantly one of the busiest nights all year, and as of now they have me and one other person working, and after 3am, it's just that one person because that's when my shift ends. The girl staying doesn't know how to do admissions or authorizations, so they're going to be fucked. They can't just not have people admitted for four hours, but god knows that's what is going to happen. And since there's no overtime and not staying late, there's not a damn thing I can do to help her out.

I tried that once before. Never ever ever again.
What are the hell are they going to do when they need people and they can't offer overtime? That's fucked up.

And you're supposed to keep it shaved...or at least trim that shit. Personally I can't stand looking at a guy's ass and seeing Chewbacca instead.

Quote:
Myspace
Old 12-27-2008, 08:59 AM   #2497
Corey
AMA Supersport

Quote:
What are the hell are they going to do when they need people and they can't offer overtime? That's fucked up.

And you're supposed to keep it shaved...or at least trim that shit. Personally I can't stand looking at a guy's ass and seeing Chewbacca instead.
I really don't know what their thinking is at the moment. The schedule doesn't make any sense. Not that it stays how it is anyway. They made the December schedule a week before December. In that week leading up to December, they changed it twice. Then again on the 5th, the 10th, the 12th, the 15th, the 22nd, and the 25th. I didn't find out about the changes on the 22nd and 25th until last night when I went to work. So, even when they make a schedule in advance, it doesn't matter because it'll change at least a half dozen times before the month is over.

And shaving my ass just won't work. Neither will trimming it. How do you blend a shaven ass with unshaven legs and not make it look fucktarded?

Old 12-28-2008, 12:36 AM   #2498
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

I'm at work. Is anyone else hanging out tonight?

Quote:
Myspace
Old 12-28-2008, 12:40 AM   #2499
pickle.of.doom
el diablo de verde

Moto: VTR, CBR, DRZSM

Here for a little while. Chillin at my brother's house in NJ still, flyin back home tomorrow. Watchin some TV and postwhoring across like 40 forums

WOS Forums
pickle.of.doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 12:42 AM   #2500
Flexin
AMA Supersport

I'm still up. Just finished watching Tropical Thunder. Hows the training going?
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote