Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Stunting (secret supermoto forum)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-02-2008, 05:13 PM   #27
Gixxer1k
Humps More then Dave

Moto: 05 gsxr 1000(Street), 01 gsxr 750(track), 08 gsxr 600(Wifeys ride)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezilla (Impala Balko) View Post
my point is alot of harleys out there that can wheelie have heavily modded big cube twins in them
Ive seen a bone stock 883 get wheelied, Ive seen a bone stock shaddow 1100 get wheelied(Honda), both good friends of mine. Those werent kept up for too long, ballance point a lil harder to find, how ever the shadow was 12 o clocked a few times. At a local stunt spot yesterday watchin a young kid on a sportster 1200 pullin the front up in 1st holding deep into 2nd gear. Main mod he done was some mild ape hangers(Think about it, it does help him).

Im not taking away from your boy at all in this post, it does take some skill. What I am doing is pointing out some of my boys with skills. The thing the have in common is that they were all nasty at wheelies on sport bikes. Its not the bike so much as the rider. Look at "fiddy" stunting.

BTW that victory is a Trque monster Im sure. Its 100ci motor isnt it? That much power down low and standing on the seat... I wont be suprised when I read the post about him looping it.