Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 05-08-2012, 03:52 PM   #4251
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
God, this makes me fuckin happy I am married.
its the grass is always greener kind of thing, although I dont miss the whole going out all the time and trying to "hook up" thing. I converted wifey into a beer geek like me so we can go to a good beer bar and have a perfectly good time. And we dont have to scream to hear one another over loud bad dance music.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 03:55 PM   #4252
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Topper on the whole night was the pan handler on the wheelchair giving me the thumbs up for her company
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 04:49 PM   #4253
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

Wheres the fun in eating the same colored m&m day in and day out? So you know yours are clean so what. What if the yellow really does taste better than the red ones.
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 06:24 PM   #4254
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Yeah fuck you. Single life blows dicks. Specially when I thought I had the one
You got your pro and cons to both, you definitely had a con night with that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
its the grass is always greener kind of thing, although I dont miss the whole going out all the time and trying to "hook up" thing. I converted wifey into a beer geek like me so we can go to a good beer bar and have a perfectly good time. And we dont have to scream to hear one another over loud bad dance music.
yeah, i hated going out and never really met women that way anyway. Too much of a dork.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerscott View Post
Wheres the fun in eating the same colored m&m day in and day out? So you know yours are clean so what. What if the yellow really does taste better than the red ones.
If you can get the different types of tasty m&ms day in and day out, more power to you. As said before, pros and cons to both. I didn't have that kind of luck or game. I found a good m&m and stuck with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 06:46 PM   #4255
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
You got your pro and cons to both, you definitely had a con night with that one.

yeah, i hated going out and never really met women that way anyway. Too much of a dork.

If you can get the different types of tasty m&ms day in and day out, more power to you. As said before, pros and cons to both. I didn't have that kind of luck or game. I found a good m&m and stuck with it.
I was kind of the same way, wasn tgood at striking up a comvo. oddly enough karen and i met in a club. her best friend was sort of hooking up with a guy I used to play football with so I had that as a bit of an in and the rest was history.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:03 PM   #4256
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
I was kind of the same way, wasn tgood at striking up a comvo. oddly enough karen and i met in a club. her best friend was sort of hooking up with a guy I used to play football with so I had that as a bit of an in and the rest was history.
I knocked my wife to the ground and hurt her coming off a chairlift. I am a decent skier (freeheal and alpine) from living in Alaska, but I never tried snowboarding before that trip. I decided to try it and I was horrible at it, but it worked out well. LOL
Quote:
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Old 05-08-2012, 09:13 PM   #4257
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Quote:

Did she melt into your hands?
Old 05-08-2012, 09:14 PM   #4258
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Dave. At least she didn't throw up on your or pass out.
Old 05-08-2012, 09:20 PM   #4259
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerscott View Post
Did she melt into your hands?
No, I am not even close to that smooth. I was and still am pretty dense when it comes to women.
Quote:
Old 05-08-2012, 09:39 PM   #4260
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Quote:
No, I am not even close to that smooth. I was and still am pretty dense when it comes to women.
Same here or they just irritate me.