Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Touring

Old 03-04-2009, 04:46 PM   #11
G-Rex
Where to next?

Moto: TL1000R, Hayabusa, R1150RT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick281 View Post
I should also add that if for what ever odd reason you end up riding to Alaska, I will do my best to accommodate you!

And yes, you are probably the only person I would worry about randomly deciding to ride to Alaska.
I've already ridden up there once, and planning to go again probably next year. Where are you going to be? I doubt you'll be up as far as I'm going.
Old 03-04-2009, 05:03 PM   #12
t-homo
WSB Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Rex View Post
I've already ridden up there once, and planning to go again probably next year. Where are you going to be? I doubt you'll be up as far as I'm going.
I find it amusing that you've been to alaska, but not tennessee.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 05:22 PM   #13
Quick281
Victim of Blazer Rapage

Moto: 06 GSXR 600

Quote:
Talkeetna for the summer and I don't know where I will be for the winter.

If I work the oil pipe line I will be up in Prudhoe bay which is where I assume you are heading. I couldn't provide you with housing while up there on work duty, but I would probably have a place in Anchorage you could stay at and do maintenance if needed. Hit me up before any plans go through and I will let you know where I am and how I can help.

Oh, and even if you don't need a place to stay it is always nice to know someone who can pick you up in times of fail.

My 06 GSXR 600 <-- Its Clickable Fools.
Quick281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 06:44 PM   #14
G-Rex
Where to next?

Moto: TL1000R, Hayabusa, R1150RT

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
I find it amusing that you've been to alaska, but not tennessee.
Oh, I've been to Tennessee before on my TLR, just not on the Busa. The map in my sig reflects states I've been to on the Busa only. However, I agree that it is kinda silly having Tennessee all by itself there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick281 View Post
Prudhoe bay which is where I assume you are heading. I couldn't provide you with housing while up there on work duty, but I would probably have a place in Anchorage you could stay at and do maintenance if needed. Hit me up before any plans go through and I will let you know where I am and how I can help.

Oh, and even if you don't need a place to stay it is always nice to know someone who can pick you up in times of fail.
Sounds good! Prudhoe Bay is exactly where I'll be heading. How odd would it be to run into a fellow TWFer up there.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:33 AM   #15
Quick281
Victim of Blazer Rapage

Moto: 06 GSXR 600

Quote:
Oh, I've been to Tennessee before on my TLR, just not on the Busa. The map in my sig reflects states I've been to on the Busa only. However, I agree that it is kinda silly having Tennessee all by itself there.

Sounds good! Prudhoe Bay is exactly where I'll be heading. How odd would it be to run into a fellow TWFer up there.

In fact, depending on when you hit the area if I am not working and could find the time I would be willing to make the Prudhoe Bay trip with you if you need a partner in crime for that road.

My 06 GSXR 600 <-- Its Clickable Fools.
Quick281 is offline   Reply With Quote