Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-12-2010, 12:39 PM   #1
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
Fuck that.

I'm not picking up anything heavy unless there's money involved.

JC
Me and you, bro!!! My sweat costs money!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:22 PM   #2
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBWkPRSE-W4
Old 01-11-2010, 06:23 PM   #3
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Moto: 06 ZX6R

Not a resolutioner and not a new gym goer. I quit my gym back in August because I didn't lik eit and could never really go.

So this year I bought a spin bike and am working out at home. Once the heavy snow is over I'll be back to running too.
CrazyKell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 08:35 PM   #4
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKell View Post
Not a resolutioner and not a new gym goer. I quit my gym back in August because I didn't lik eit and could never really go.

So this year I bought a spin bike and am working out at home. Once the heavy snow is over I'll be back to running too.
We'll be looking forward to picks about May!!! j/k

I'm getting geared up to quit soda again! I'm knocking down about 5 or 6 cans daily and I'm finishing up the last couple packages of instant/pre cooked bacon I bought on sale (God I love that stuff!). I'm going to start doing some sit-ups and take the dog for longer walks. Not necessarily a New Years thing, more like I'm going to the beach, thing...
Old 01-11-2010, 09:55 PM   #5
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Moto: 06 ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
We'll be looking forward to picks about May!!! j/k

I'm getting geared up to quit soda again! I'm knocking down about 5 or 6 cans daily and I'm finishing up the last couple packages of instant/pre cooked bacon I bought on sale (God I love that stuff!). I'm going to start doing some sit-ups and take the dog for longer walks. Not necessarily a New Years thing, more like I'm going to the beach, thing...
Haha! Well I've done some before pics and will definitely do some afters as well.

Good for you with the healthy stuff. Pop is a huge downfall for me but I limit myself to one can a day.
CrazyKell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 09:58 PM   #6
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKell View Post
Haha! Well I've done some before pics and will definitely do some afters as well.

Good for you with the healthy stuff. Pop is a huge downfall for me but I limit myself to one can a day.
Have I told you lately that I love you? Well, I do!
Old 01-11-2010, 10:49 PM   #7
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

I stop going to the gym for the month of January and work out at home because of the whole resolution thing. No thanks. I don't need to see some huge chick working out in khaki capris and a dress shirt

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 07:01 AM   #8
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Particle Man View Post
I stop going to the gym for the month of January and work out at home because of the whole resolution thing. No thanks. I don't need to see some huge chick working out in khaki capris and a dress shirt
Not to mention the broads who think wearing quilted down jackets and thick sweats is really going to help burn more calories on the treadmill.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 07:04 AM   #9
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Particle Man View Post
Interesting way to avoid all the noobs who will be around for a month. I am lucking out in that I usualy go in the morning or early afternoon so aside from the annoying jappy housewives its not bad. Unless the battery to my mp3 player dies and I am forced to listen to the bad music they play and their annoying conversations
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 09:16 AM   #10
Rider
Moto GP Star

You resolutioners stay the fuck out of my gym. You crowd it up the entire winter and as soon as the weather turns nice you split. I hate the gym Jan through March. I actually have to wait to use the equipment from time to time. Go use somebody else's gym you fat fucks. /rant
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote