Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > In the Garage or Shop > Riding Gear

Old 03-09-2008, 11:57 PM   #41
ceo012384
Pompous Prick

Moto: 06 R6 (race), 04 CRF Tard (race)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLIT View Post
Those custom suits look gay though. Astars are tight, SON!
True, a* suits look nice for sure.

The custom ones look gay on the websites... they do have nice looking ones though. And I have seen a lot in person and they look great. Especially vanson and syed... they've got some really slick designs.
ceo012384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 11:58 PM   #42
DLIT
Clit Commander

Moto: 2012 Ducati 1199 Panigale S

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceo012384 View Post
True, a* suits look nice for sure.

The custom ones look gay on the websites... they do have nice looking ones though. And I have seen a lot in person and they look great. Especially vanson and syed... they've got some really slick designs.
Well, I've wore my new suit once since I bought it. It'll be a while before I get another one.

DLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 12:26 AM   #43
lauralynne
667:Neighbor of the Beast

Moto: VTR1000, SV650, FZR400, CRF150

I can vouch for the Syed:
  • My fully custom suit was under $1k
  • The fit is amazing - as it should be with a custom suit
  • The customer service was above and beyond - they knew me by name from ordering ONE suit. And it was at the beginning of race season so they had to have been busy!
  • Crash tested several times now - saved my hide, literally. Low side at about 40, just a few scuffs. Low side at 120, only a few scuffs. (I SHOULD have shattered my elbow on that one - I lowsided but landed on my elbow pretty damn hard). Armor great, stitching holding up wonderfully, suit is still in top condition, only cosmetic damage.
lauralynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 11:52 AM   #44
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauralynne View Post
  • The customer service was above and beyond - they knew me by name from ordering ONE suit. And it was at the beginning of race season so they had to have been busy!
  • Crash tested several times now - saved my hide, literally. Low side at about 40, just a few scuffs. Low side at 120, only a few scuffs. (I SHOULD have shattered my elbow on that one - I lowsided but landed on my elbow pretty damn hard). Armor great, stitching holding up wonderfully, suit is still in top condition, only cosmetic damage.

Thats good to hear.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 12:56 AM   #45
ceo012384
Pompous Prick

Moto: 06 R6 (race), 04 CRF Tard (race)

Quote:
That's good to hear... I've heard a lot of 's on the Syeds... I'll either be going with them or vanson when the time comes.... aka when I have some money.
ceo012384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 06:01 AM   #46
DLIT
Clit Commander

Moto: 2012 Ducati 1199 Panigale S

Quote:
GIVE US PICS!!

DLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 09:46 AM   #47
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
GIVE US PICS!!
Truth in the highest degree.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 12:07 PM   #48
lauralynne
667:Neighbor of the Beast

Moto: VTR1000, SV650, FZR400, CRF150

Quote:
GIVE US PICS!!
edit:fixed the pics for you laura - trip

2 crashes later...

lauralynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 12:08 PM   #49
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

I am good on gear. My suit isn't messed up at all and fits perfect. I got klucky pucks for the track and wiz sparkies for screwing around. My SMX plus boots fit nice, have a little big wheel wear. Just got a X-11 that fits perfect. Got a pair of GP Tech gloves and the fit and feel awesome, Killboy let me borrow his pair and I fell in love with them, so got me a pair. Got the tech back protector as well.

A bluetooth chatterbox would be nice but not necessary. I need a trailer and a XT lap timer next.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 12:12 PM   #50
fpzx10
Rides a Crotch Scooter

Moto: 2007 GSXR 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
I am good on gear. My suit isn't messed up at all and fits perfect. I got klucky pucks for the track and wiz sparkies for screwing around. My SMX plus boots fit nice, have a little big wheel wear. Just got a X-11 that fits perfect. Got a pair of GP Tech gloves and the fit and feel awesome, Killboy let me borrow his pair and I fell in love with them, so got me a pair. Got the tech back protector as well.

A bluetooth chatterbox would be nice but not necessary. I need a trailer and a XT lap timer next.
Trailer? pssh Just rent a truck