Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Events

Old 10-07-2009, 09:20 AM   #11
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
I'd love to. But, as you might imagine, it's probably not gonna happen.
Well then why would you expect me to go north? That's too far of a drive for me to go to a substandard track when I have better options on a few hours away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 09:22 AM   #12
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Come down here, the tracks are better.

I will probably take my GS to a track day eventually, but it will be a local private day where only 7 people are on a track at a time.
Thats why i threw summit and vir out there. main and vir south are 2 of my favorites and usualy make a trek to vir and a few to summit. Now as far as better tracks NJMP will stand up to most of whats down there just fine except for barber.

TOm
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 09:22 AM   #13
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Well then why would you expect me to go north? That's too far of a drive for me to go to a substandard track when I have better options on a few hours away.
Cuz you're Mr. Photard all the sudden.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 09:37 AM   #14
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
Thats why i threw summit and vir out there. main and vir south are 2 of my favorites and usualy make a trek to vir and a few to summit. Now as far as better tracks NJMP will stand up to most of whats down there just fine except for barber.

TOm
NJMP and Barber are not my type of tracks. Too wide open and you get way too may straight line queens at them. I prefer tighter technical tracks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
Cuz you're Mr. Photard all the sudden.
Photard? Are you making fun of Tom Hanks in Big when he is in the toy store playing with the laser tag Photon?

Quote:
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Old 10-07-2009, 09:39 AM   #15
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
NJMP and Barber are not my type of tracks. Too wide open and you get way too may straight line queens at them. I prefer tighter technical tracks.

Photard? Are you making fun of Tom Hanks in Big when he is in the toy store playing with the laser tag Photon?

I also prefer tight tracks. But I just simply dont have enough vacation time to do all this stuff.

And photard...it's what we called ourselves in the news biz. Like retard...

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 09:43 AM   #16
Trip
Hold mah beer!

The F1 kart tracks at NJMP look more fun than the big track. Would love to get my fiddy on it.
Quote:
Old 10-07-2009, 09:44 AM   #17
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:

thundebolt has its share of technical stuff on it. Lighning is more for the bigger bikes, I was there monday and guys on 1ks woul dpass me on the straights only for me to brake earlier because they checked up and then i woul dpass them back one or 2 turns later.

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 09:51 AM   #18
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
guys on 1ks woul dpass me on the straights only for me to brake earlier because they checked up and then i woul dpass them back one or 2 turns later.
That gets annoying real fast. I never really enjoyed track in the first place. I much rather street, which is why I sold my 600rr in favor of a GS.
Quote:
Old 10-07-2009, 10:00 AM   #19
CasterTroy

Quote:
The F1 kart tracks at NJMP look more fun than the big track. Would love to get my fiddy on it.
CMP has a new kart track and there MAY be a mini-moto/supermoto day in november

You need to bring the fitty...I had a BLAST running with fitty's on Palmetto this past weekend

Old 10-07-2009, 10:13 AM   #20
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasterTroy View Post
CMP has a new kart track and there MAY be a mini-moto/supermoto day in november

You need to bring the fitty...I had a BLAST running with fitty's on Palmetto this past weekend
Now that sounds like fun.
Quote: