Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Street

Old 03-19-2008, 11:54 PM   #11
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLIT View Post
Because he's smart enough not to act like a tool on his bike.
He'll wheelie in public and rides hard. But he did racing school when he first started to ride.

He just hates Hayabusa's with a passion. You ought to hear him rant on about Hayabusas. He's gone to a lot of wrecks and looked at the bikes. He says half the time it's a stretched busa with NO2, mods, 220+ rears, and 1 disc up front.
Old 03-19-2008, 11:56 PM   #12
DLIT
Clit Commander

Moto: 2012 Ducati 1199 Panigale S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
He'll wheelie in public and rides hard. But he did racing school when he first started to ride.

He just hates Hayabusa's with a passion. You ought to hear him rant on about Hayabusas. He's gone to a lot of wrecks and looked at the bikes. He says half the time it's a stretched busa with NO2, mods, 220+ rears, and 1 disc up front.
Serious? Fucking retards. I still can't even wheelie.

DLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 12:02 AM   #13
Crazy
I'm home take me drunk

Moto: 2005 SV650s blue

sobering.
Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 12:14 AM   #14
Mudpuppy
South of Heaven

Moto: 2006 Yamaha R1 50th Anniversary Edition

yeah i am not a big fan of the hayabusa either.. seems pointless to me.. i guess if you want to go fast in a straight line more power to you.. i have seen quite a few hayabusas at the track wadded up in the grass - they go fast on the straight away and then figure out oh wait i have to turn this heavy piece of shit and i am going in way too hot and panic.. the whole stretched out thing is just wrong and please someone explain why you would EVER need N02 on a motorcycle? seriously are they not fast enough for you? maybe a drag bike i guess..

finally the biggest problem is they hand out fucking licenses like candy in this country.. anyone can get one.. pass some bullshit MSF course and you are on your way.. shit not that i wasn't a good rider but my original test i passed in a fucking hurricane.. it was pouring fucking rain out and windy as fuck.. the tester was like you have to reschedule - i said not only no but fuck no.. i paid my $25 i had to load this bitch in the back of my truck we are going to do the test today right now.. they need way more stringent requirements for getting a license let alone a cycle endorsement.. it would solve ALOT of issues like finding a dead motherfucker and a wadded up busa with nitrous - or at least cut down on it.. if you need proof go to royal oak on any given thursday during the summer.. no shortage of fucktards there..

Learn about photography: ATP Members
Mudpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote