Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 07-27-2009, 10:49 AM   #41
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by z06boy View Post
He may deserve it but at this point (as Paul described) it sure would not be self defense. Maybe this is sarcasm that I missed ?
From a "legal" standpoint, I believe the kids acted accordingly but from a "survival" standpoint, um not so much. Trust my experience on this one, that guy is going to go round up his "homies" , come back and fuck those skaters in the ass. I'll put $100 on it!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 11:22 AM   #42
zed
yellow don't corner well

Moto: 06 ZX10R

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
From a "legal" standpoint, I believe the kids acted accordingly but from a "survival" standpoint, um not so much. Trust my experience on this one, that guy is going to go round up his "homies" , come back and fuck those skaters in the ass. I'll put $100 on it!
that's a sucker bet if we have to say they won't come back with more guys.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:44 AM   #43
karl_1052
sergeant hatred

Moto: The bus

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldun170 View Post
Because that would result in a murder charge if a several kids are beating a fucknut while he's on the ground and one of them walks over
picks up the gun
and shoots the fucknut.
Quote:
He may deserve it but at this point (as Paul described) it sure would not be self defense. Maybe this is sarcasm that I missed ?
stop filming.
Shoot dumbass during "struggle for gun"

self defence
Old 07-27-2009, 11:51 AM   #44
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl_1052 View Post
stop filming.
Shoot dumbass during "struggle for gun"

self defence
Yeah hindsight my man...Monday morning QB'ing like we're all doing right now. Too late...it's on the net.

Also with it being on the net the skaters better be careful because like Tig said...the Mexican boys may be back and now know what the guys look like that they are looking for...if they are smart enough to find it on the net.
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 12:11 PM   #45
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Yeah hindsight my man...Monday morning QB'ing like we're all doing right now. Too late...it's on the net.

Also with it being on the net the skaters better be careful because like Tig said...the Mexican boys may be back and now know what the guys look like that they are looking for...if they are smart enough to find it on the net.
Son I'm willing to bet that these guys know each other. They probably all go to that school together. You'll notice that no one was driving which means that they probably live close. Trust me this shit has probably already gone down by now. These little wangsters are far worse than actual gang bangers. Julio probably has 100 cousins who are actually in a gang and hard for real!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 12:17 PM   #46
z06boy
Letzroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Son I'm willing to bet that these guys know each other. They probably all go to that school together. You'll notice that no one was driving which means that they probably live close. Trust me this shit has probably already gone down by now. These little wangsters are far worse than actual gang bangers. Julio probably has 100 cousins who are actually in a gang and hard for real!

Oh you could be right but now with it on the net...they will know them I'm pretty sure.

For all we know the skater deserved it (but didn't get it)...maybe he porked the Mexicans little sister or something and then kicked her azz...who knows ?
Old 07-27-2009, 12:28 PM   #47
Rider
Moto GP Star

You don't know if the guy is packing a second gun. I wouldn't wait to find out. I'd shoot ask questions later. A good lawyer will get you off with a self defense claim. All you have to say is that you felt you life was in grave danger. He pulled a gun, he could have had more weapons. That's the nice thing about a self defense plea. It's hard to prove how you were "feeling" beyond a reasonable doubt.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 12:49 PM   #48
z06boy
Letzroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
You don't know if the guy is packing a second gun. I wouldn't wait to find out. I'd shoot ask questions later. A good lawyer will get you off with a self defense claim. All you have to say is that you felt you life was in grave danger. He pulled a gun, he could have had more weapons. That's the nice thing about a self defense plea. It's hard to prove how you were "feeling" beyond a reasonable doubt.
I thought Johnnie Cochran was dead.

Get rid of the video first and then hope none of the other skaters turn states evidence I guess.

You're still gonna have a hard time proving self defense with the guy on the bottome and you and your friends taking turns pounding him.

Again...don't get me wrong...he probably deserved it !!!
Old 07-27-2009, 01:00 PM   #49
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
I thought Johnnie Cochran was dead.

Get rid of the video first and then hope none of the other skaters turn states evidence I guess.

You're still gonna have a hard time proving self defense with the guy on the bottome and you and your friends taking turns pounding him.

Again...don't get me wrong...he probably deserved it !!!
Well ditch the video of course, the rest is easy. The skater that was on top of the guy needs to own up and say HE shot the guy after a brief scuffle. Oh and make sure your prints are on the gun and not your buddies. That way there is no question about who pulled the trigger.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:01 PM   #50
unknownroad
Guys... where *are* we?

Moto: SV650 Interstate, CX500 rat-bobber, whatever else runs.

There were a lot of people roaming around, almost looked like they were hanging out in front of a school. No idea what the kid was thinking pulling a gun in that environment.

Tiny-ass piece, too... probably a Jennings .25 or similar POS. Still strange that skater really didn't seem to take it seriously. Maybe it was just a lighter shaped like a gun, and that's why the guy was holding it up by his face like he was going to take a swing with it.