Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 02-17-2010, 11:10 AM   #71
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Shoot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
Nothing personal Tig, because I really do like you and am just fucking around...

But the difference between me and you? I dont need to toot my own horn, ive got IRL friends to do it for me.. A guy that has seen me go, and fucking trust me, Tmall wouldnt talk out of his ass to make me look good.
I didn't start calling fellows out first...besides I'm nobody's bitch. Someone said it was hard growing up white in a black neighborhood. ..try being a halfbreed in the Hood. Anyway if anyone is too fucking stupid to realize that I'm kidding. ..well just wow!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 11:10 AM   #72
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldun170 View Post
In my experience, they are usually the biggest jackasses because they try to overcompensate in their efforts to fit in. That and they end up acting no different then their peers.

Who needs a gang? Any "pack" of deutchbags may exhibit that behavior nowadays. Otherwise agreed.
Nowadays, this crap is nuttin new. it was the same shit with all the deuchebag guidos when i was growing up. I had some issues with a few of them and when in large #s they were all badass but catch em alone and its a totaly different story.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 11:17 AM   #73
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Shoot

I didn't start calling fellows out first...!
Actually, you did man...

Quote:
Bring it punk! I'll take you on right now motherfucker! No weapons!
That was the comment that started it all... (and yes, I know it was a joke)

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 11:24 AM   #74
t-homo
WSB Champion

A group of my neighbors all grew up is the southern part of St. Louis with pretty bad violence. I've seen em 1 on 1 fight and group fight, and ALWAYS beat the shit out of whoever they were fighting. Even these guys wont stop their cars when they accidentally end up in east St. Louis.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 11:28 AM   #75
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple View Post
There are three possible outcomes for the po' white boy growing up in dark town:

1) He gets beat down, gets tough, gets hard, either earns respect of his black peers or fights his way out of town. Or gets killed.

2) He gets beat down, decides it's better to join 'em than fight 'em: becomes a white homey. May earn respect of his peers but more likely to play the part of the jester (as often happens to the token black guy when the situation is reversed).

3) He gets beat down and becomes everyone's withdrawn little bitch. The object of every bully's affections, for life.

There is a fourth option of becoming invisible, but it takes skills. Growing up, I was a ghost.

Option 2 and 4 are the norm, at least in my opinion.
The best option, in the case of crappy neighborhoods is to be the ghost and just do your school work.
Its the ghosts who make something of themselves.

We moved around a bit when I was younger and I had to deal with the "new kid" status quite a bit.
Not white, not black...looks spanish but isn't.

I've lots of practice as the ghost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 11:46 AM   #76
t-homo
WSB Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple View Post
Growing up, I didn't get picked on as much as my peers because I was so good at not being noticed. I also wasn't afraid of anyone, which I believe can be a kid's greatest defense, regardless of how big/small they are, what they look like, etc.
I'm pretty sure that is what he was talking about by being a ghost.
Old 02-17-2010, 12:34 PM   #77
t-homo
WSB Champion

Old 02-17-2010, 12:49 PM   #78
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adeptus_Minor View Post
Would you guys like some pizza with all that testosteroni?
Yes, I would like pan crust with double cheese, mushrooms, olives, peppers,and all the meats please---for delivery of course.
Old 02-17-2010, 12:50 PM   #79
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
Actually, you did man...

That was the comment that started it all... (and yes, I know it was a joke)
No I meant the I'd kick his ass comment about the black guy... oh and I didn't toot my own horn...but you always have someone that appears to be on standby to blow you...I mean yours...
Old 02-17-2010, 12:55 PM   #80
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
No I meant the I'd kick his ass comment about the black guy... oh and I didn't toot my own horn...but you always have someone that appears to be on standby to blow you...I mean yours...
Somebody has to squeeze the juice...

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote