best OT post ever
pretty much true, except I'm sure I've said something more profound
Old 06-11-2011, 08:32 PM   #12
TYEster
With MORE TYEstosterone

Moto: '12 KX450F / 08 YZ250F #512 / 07 KX65 #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
More little kids die playing on swingsets each year, but people will go fucking apeshit with hate over this.

That kind of stupid helps nothing.

Humans suddenly have this feeling of entitlement to survival. Not too long ago, most of your kids DIDN'T make it, folks.

The world is still the world, everything can't be babyproofed, and SHIT HAPPENS.

Living in a fucking bubble won't save you. Get out, live. People have stopped living for fear of fucking dying.

Can't just watch everything on fucking TV, folks, you get fat and die fucking anyway!
This.

BTW they make plenty of gear for young kids, and quite frankly the younger they are, the better grasp and control they will ULTIMATELY have for a motorcycle as they age if you can let go of the risk. The best dirt riders are usually kids who've been riding since 4 or 5.

Yes it sucks when we wreck, it sucks worse when your kid wrecks, and it sucks the most if a life lost... But as stated above, live in a box, and you're likely to be already buried in it. I just hope they don't pass another law forcing more restrictions on already restricted hobby.
TYEster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:30 PM   #13
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
More little kids die playing on swingsets each year, but people will go fucking apeshit with hate over this.

Humans suddenly have this feeling of entitlement to survival. Not too long ago, most of your kids DIDN'T make it, folks.

The world is still the world, everything can't be babyproofed, and SHIT HAPPENS.

Living in a fucking bubble won't save you. Get out, live. People have stopped living for fear of fucking dying.

Can't just watch everything on fucking TV, folks, you get fat and die fucking anyway!
A-fucking-men

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:34 PM   #14
zerioustt
i like titties

Quote:

love this post...
zerioustt is offline   Reply With Quote