Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Track

Old 09-19-2008, 10:34 PM   #11
PiZdETS
⎷⎛⎝ ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ ⎷⎛⎝

Moto: ⎷⎛⎝ ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ ⎷⎛⎝

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
you are a good man... a fuck'n GIANT of a man... but a good one none the less...

it was really good to meet you btw bro... can't wait till next year!
Same here, had a great time. Thanks again for setting up all the hotels and stuff, sucks you trip ended with a crash but now you get to upgrade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
another gone
que?
Old 09-20-2008, 12:49 PM   #12
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiZdETS View Post
Same here, had a great time. Thanks again for setting up all the hotels and stuff, sucks you trip ended with a crash but now you get to upgrade.

que?
Trip was talking about my last post.. for some reason when the server had issues last night it took my last posts...

and as for the wreck... fuck it... I said before I ever left... I don't care what happens on the trip... I could go the whole way in rain only to have indy rain out and none of you guys show up... then total my bike and have to walk home.. and I'd still love every minute.

This trip was EPIC... I've met some amazing people... got to meet some old friends for the first time in Trip, Rae, NtS, Kat, Drewpy and Capt'n.... and made some more great ones in yourself, Smilieman, Fatburg, Rider, and though I'm sleeping with the door locked... T-Rock.

I honestly wouldn't change a moment of it. even knowing how things turned out... well... except for maybe take a pic of Rae and Kat in their swim gear for those lonely nights on the road

I absolutly can not wait for next year... or the Rally... I'm hope'n the indy trip will open more of you up to coming down for the rally...
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote