Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Cage Hell

Old 01-05-2009, 11:20 PM   #31
Mudpuppy
South of Heaven

Moto: 2006 Yamaha R1 50th Anniversary Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101lifts2 View Post
Other than sort of looking like the old one, the car is nothing like the old.

Look at the new shit coming from across the pond.... hideous designs that look like a comic book cars. We all have our own opinions, but most everyone I've talked too like the design alot.
i don't care for too much coming across the pond really.. except the GTR - but I do have to say that I am pissed off that Motor Trend picked it for Car of the Year??? So you have a $25,000 Fusion which most people can afford vs. a $75,000 Nissan GTR that not too many people could afford or at least if they could afford it wouldn't be spending that kind of coin on a car.. They should do a study and say the average person spends "x" amount on a new car and that is the criteria or have categories like under $10k, $10k-$20k, etc. How can you expect a car a 1/3 of the price to compete really? It's like a Chevette vs. a 599GTB - gee I wonder who will win?

I just don't really like the new Camaro or the new Thunderbird or the new Charger.. I just think they are living too much in the past.. sure they have updated technology so why not an updated design? I am not a real big fan of the Mustang either but out of all of them I like the new design better - it has some cues from the past but to me it seems more modern than the others for whatever reason - maybe it is my fucked up perspective..

Check this shit out though - this is bad fucking ass - Ford Shelby GT 500 KR - holy sheep shit batman this is a fucking car - I know where # 11 (1-10 are not available) is for sale and if you have $150k I can get it for you:

http://www.mustangheaven.com/stangsp...lbyGT500KR.htm

Learn about photography: ATP Members
Mudpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote