Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-30-2011, 04:47 PM   #201
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Lamps View Post
Malice and jealousy... They keep using terms like "entitled", "showing off" and "away from us common folks". They see something that someone else has that they'll never attain so they have devised a passive/aggressive method to garner some small sense of self satisfaction. Seriously pathetic IMHO.
You should read "The emperors new clothes" and the "sour grapes" fables.
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 04:58 PM   #202
101lifts2
WSB Champion

Moto: 2009 Kawi ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
Why not?

JC
Because he is skirting around my question...

Ron Paul - 2012

Mark of Excellence
GM
101lifts2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 05:16 PM   #203
101lifts2
WSB Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
Did I hit a sore spot with the entitlement question? Why shouldn't I park next to that car?....
Let me make this a bit more clear...

Tmall hops into this car to go clothes shopping two miles away. However, he drives 1.5 miles, parks his car on the street then walks the remaining 0.5. Buys some clothes then walks 0.5 miles back to his car and drives home. Tmall then posts on the net his adventure just as I've described.

Do not think that people are going to ask why you would park 1/2 mile from the store just to walk that extra distance? Would an appropriate response be "why couldn't I park there"? The answer is no as we would think you have a screw loose or something. The same is true to ask why you would purposely park in the back of the lot next to another car just to walk another 500 feet.

There is something more than "why can't I park there".

Ron Paul - 2012

Mark of Excellence
GM
Old 01-30-2011, 06:40 PM   #204
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101lifts2 View Post
Let me make this a bit more clear...

Tmall hops into this car to go clothes shopping two miles away. However, he drives 1.5 miles, parks his car on the street then walks the remaining 0.5. Buys some clothes then walks 0.5 miles back to his car and drives home. Tmall then posts on the net his adventure just as I've described.

Do not think that people are going to ask why you would park 1/2 mile from the store just to walk that extra distance? Would an appropriate response be "why couldn't I park there"? The answer is no as we would think you have a screw loose or something. The same is true to ask why you would purposely park in the back of the lot next to another car just to walk another 500 feet.

There is something more than "why can't I park there".
Think of it this way. Tmall parks .5 miles away. And 101 says, "Why'd you park .5 miles away?" Then Tmall says, "It's none of your fucking business, but I didn't feel like walking .6 miles and felt like pissing off a bunch of whiny bitches on the internet." Would that satisfy you? Or do you think you would deserve a different answer?
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 06:46 PM   #205
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Think of it this way. Tmall parks .5 miles away. And 101 says, "Why'd you park .5 miles away?" Then Tmall says, "It's none of your fucking business, but I didn't feel like walking .6 miles and felt like pissing off a bunch of whiny bitches on the internet." Would that satisfy you? Or do you think you would deserve a different answer?
thats a win win then, ya didnt have to walk that .6 miles and ya got to piss someone off at the same time
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 07:08 PM   #206
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101lifts2 View Post
The question still remains....why would you do it in the first place? You aren't in high school anymore homie. If that isn't the reason, then the next best guess is some personal issues.
Because it's funny?

I don't care how old I am, or how immature I may be in other people's eyes. If I think something is funny, I can't help it, it's funny. BFD what other people think.

Last edited by Homeslice; 01-30-2011 at 07:10 PM..
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 09:20 PM   #207
101lifts2
WSB Champion

Quote:
None of your fucking buisness isn't a reason, is it?

Ron Paul - 2012

Mark of Excellence
GM

Last edited by 101lifts2; 01-30-2011 at 09:27 PM..
Old 01-30-2011, 09:22 PM   #208
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Because it's hilarious. OMG, people like being assholes... That's such a revelation.... Dumbasses...

Tigger you can't talk for shit, cause you like to be an asshole sometimes too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 09:26 PM   #209
101lifts2
WSB Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
Because it's funny?

I don't care how old I am, or how immature I may be in other people's eyes. If I think something is funny, I can't help it, it's funny. BFD what other people think.
Lame..

Ron Paul - 2012

Mark of Excellence
GM
Old 01-30-2011, 11:22 PM   #210
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Because it's hilarious. OMG, people like being assholes... That's such a revelation.... Dumbasses...

Tigger you can't talk for shit, cause you like to be an asshole sometimes too.
I will absolutely never tuck with another persons property. Never.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote