Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-26-2011, 09:05 AM   #111
CasterTroy

In my college years I would have found a curb or an island. But the older I get the less lazy I seem to be. Even if I have to walk all the way back to the store I'll walk it back.

Not saying I think less of the people who DO it...but I don't feel like I personally need to be doing that to others or the poor guys having to play rodeo round-up for these suckers in the rain and cold.
Old 01-26-2011, 09:12 AM   #112
defector
My balls, your chin

Moto: 929, SV650, YZ250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Don't worry about it.

Let's get back to cars in parking lots.

Who leaves their shopping carts in the parking lot and who puts them in the return?

I always put mine in the return, more for the benefit of the guy who has to come out and bring them back in, than for the people in the lot.
I park my bike in the cart return. Fuck your carts. They need to be on the lot damaging hoity toity fancy ass cars.
Old 01-26-2011, 09:17 AM   #113
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Don't worry about it.

Let's get back to cars in parking lots.

Who leaves their shopping carts in the parking lot and who puts them in the return?

I always put mine in the return, more for the benefit of the guy who has to come out and bring them back in, than for the people in the lot.
I ALWAYS return the cart. If a store has no place in the lot, I'll walk the cart back to where they keep em normally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 09:24 AM   #114
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by defector View Post
I park my bike in the cart return. Fuck your carts. They need to be on the lot damaging hoity toity fancy ass cars.
ahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahaha
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 11:01 AM   #115
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

I put carts in the little island so they don't roll towards someone's car, but why should I walk them all the way back to the store? Stores have employees who do that. And they're hourly, not salaried, so what do they care?
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 11:04 AM   #116
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

I love the creativity of tags on this board. LOL
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 12:18 PM   #117
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Lamps View Post
Low self esteem is my guess...possibly brought on by a small dick. He's the type that has his dog shit on the neighbors lawn that takes extra care of his yard. How dare someone have nice things and want to keep them nice. The nerve!
Low self esteem? From the 50 year old man who lives like a teenager, always shows pictures of his new toys and upgrades on the internet, always posting half nude pics of his gf. The guy who got ragged on for over a year because he turned every thread on TWF into a story about him.. I could go on. I wouldn't be the one to cast the first stone if I lived in such a shiny glass domicile.

Edited to remove a touch of douchiness.

Last edited by Tmall; 01-26-2011 at 04:06 PM..
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 12:23 PM   #118
RedRider2k2
Holier Than Thou

Moto: 06 ZX10R, 18 400 Ninja, 11 KLX250s

The last three cars I bought were hit in a parking lot within a year of owning them. The latest one within a month. These cars are far from fancy but it's infuriating that some dumb ass will damage it and then run off, No matter what the car is worth. This summer I was actually in the car when it got hit. The damage was borderline invisible but since the stupid bitch and her loser Boy Friend were complete assholes about it, I was sure to get a new rear bumper installed and painted on their dime.

Since then I sometimes park farther out than I have to. I dont take up 2 spaces or any of the other shit that everyone got into in this thread. Repairing that shit is expensive. With all the salt around here a simple paint chip can turn into a lot more in a hurry. I figure not wandering around the lot for a close parking spot is rewarding enough to justify parking a little further out anyway.

I can still see the humor in parking next to someone in the back of the lot though. Most people who would do that are not that likely to be the ones who accidentally ram their door into yours etc. I would probably just laugh
RedRider2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 03:27 PM   #119
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
Low self esteem? From the 50 year old man who lives like a teenager, always shows pictures of his new toys and upgrades on the internet, always posting half nude pics of his gf. The guy who got ragged on for over a year because he turned every thread on TWF into a story about him.. I could go on. I wouldn't be the one to cast the first stone if I lived in such a shiny glass apartment..
you should go check out the "Rent vs Buy" thread...

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 04:15 PM   #120
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
I put carts in the little island so they don't roll towards someone's car, but why should I walk them all the way back to the store? Stores have employees who do that. And they're hourly, not salaried, so what do they care?
Im lazy, but not that lazy.
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote