Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 04-14-2008, 12:10 AM   #11
Lamnidae
CMDLINE

Moto: 2008 Black/Grey Hayabusa

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
As long as you don't rant about not downloading internet pr0n, I can agree with you.
WTF? There aint shit wrong w/ downloading internet pr0n. Hell it's the only way I can get it out here while I aint w/ the woman.... My thing, it's like this. You dont' go to a bar and pick up any chick w/o a jimmy hat, right?

It's the same thing. Don't go out fucking around on the internet w/o being prepared.
Lamnidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 12:12 AM   #12
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amblyopic View Post
WTF? There aint shit wrong w/ downloading internet pr0n. Hell it's the only way I can get it out here while I aint w/ the woman.... My thing, it's like this. You dont' go to a bar and pick up any chick w/o a jimmy hat, right?

It's the same thing. Don't go out fucking around on the internet w/o being prepared.
My computer and my cock, are always unprotected... it just feels better that way...
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 12:24 AM   #13
Lamnidae
CMDLINE

Moto: 2008 Black/Grey Hayabusa

Quote:
My computer and my cock, are always unprotected... it just feels better that way...
*nods* Don't disagree on the feel. Hell even w/ the "super thin" or "super sensitive" ones i can't hardly feel shit thru. I heard using the Mag's makes it better though, but I heard that after starting w/ my SO. No need for 'em now as well, hell, we're getting married.
Lamnidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 12:33 AM   #14
byron12
cookie head

Moto: I now have cheap chinese pocket bike and a free non running kawasaki cruiser.

Quote:
*nods* Don't disagree on the feel. Hell even w/ the "super thin" or "super sensitive" ones i can't hardly feel shit thru. I heard using the Mag's makes it better though, but I heard that after starting w/ my SO. No need for 'em now as well, hell, we're getting married.
I don't even think I could find a condom in this house if I were to have skank here to fuck...
byron12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 12:43 AM   #15
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Quote:
No shit... condoms FTL...

Quote:
Originally Posted by byron12 View Post
I don't even think I could find a condom in this house if I were to have skank here to fuck...
Tittyfucking and blowjobs FTW!
Old 04-14-2008, 12:47 AM   #16
byron12
cookie head

Moto: I now have cheap chinese pocket bike and a free non running kawasaki cruiser.

Quote:
No shit... condoms FTL...

Tittyfucking and blowjobs FTW!
I like tittyfucking and blowjobs but I always go all the way just alluding to the how great it is being married unless you have a skanky whore over then you can't find condoms. Condoms FTL.................
byron12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 12:55 AM   #17
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by byron12 View Post
I like tittyfucking and blowjobs but I always go all the way just alluding to the how great it is being married unless you have a skanky whore over then you can't find condoms. Condoms FTL.................
Tittyfucking is one of those things... I totally love it, but it's kinda like anal... chicks don't know how to take it when you request it... Different responses though... usually tittyfucking is like *with a disgusted look on her face*, "why?" and anal is like *with tears streaming down her face and snot bubbles dripping into her mouth*, "I'll do anything as long as you put that gun away!"...
Old 04-14-2008, 06:33 AM   #18
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Okay that is some foreign language to me.

How would I go about "Reformattin" or "Wipe" my shit clean???

I'm on a laptop also if that matters. And it wasn't an actual downlaod. I clicked on a link then crap started popping up.
Old 04-14-2008, 06:43 AM   #19
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
Okay that is some foreign language to me.

How would I go about "Reformattin" or "Wipe" my shit clean???

I'm on a laptop also if that matters. And it wasn't an actual downlaod. I clicked on a link then crap started popping up.
C:\Format

Are you sure you want to format?

Yes

Are you absolutely sure you want to format?

Yes

Motherfucker, are you completely fucking sure you want to format this fucking drive?

YES!!!

Ok, formatting.

Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 07:34 AM   #20
upshift
Looing for a bike...

Moto: Nothing at the moment

Just curious but does a little box pop up that says "Your computer has been infected by an unknown trojan. Critical files may be lost." or something like that when you click on "My Documents"? Ive had that pop up lately but Ive never downloaded anything and my comp doesnt run any slower or anything just that box pops up every now and then. I really need to wipe mine anyways but Im just curious if this is the same thing as what you have.
upshift is offline   Reply With Quote