Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 04-18-2008, 10:58 AM   #1
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS
Default Signs of the Apocalypse

Since the zombie thread was so much fun, I decided to start another thread totally devoted to types of apocalypses and their strategies to surviving them.

How do you think the world will end?

Jesus come takes the christians to heaven and then the Devil fucks shit up?

OSP's zombies?

Alien attack?

Personally I think we are going to get fucked up by a comet or asteroid and we all die out that way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 10:59 AM   #2
Mrs. Colleen
Leather and Lace

Moto: 2005 R6

When the sun burns out.
Mrs. Colleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 11:02 AM   #3
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Since the zombie thread was so much fun, I decided to start another thread totally devoted to types of apocalypses and their strategies to surviving them.

OSP's zombies?

Alien attack?

Personally I think we are going to get fucked up by a comet or asteroid and we all die out that way.
I think the comet theory is probably the most realistic... Here's an interesting theory: http://www.survive2012.com/geryl1.php

Maybe I'll ask my mom tonight... She's a Christian and has mentioned to me before some of the signs are already here... She'll enjoy telling me about it either way...

I fantasize about zombies though... not in a sexual way... Yeah, it's still sick and fucked up, but that's how I want it to go down... Cause with zombies at least if I get killed, I'll be able to come back and kill a bunch of other motherfuckers too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Colleen View Post
When the sun burns out.
That'll only be in about 5 billion years...
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 11:05 AM   #4
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Quote:

OSP's zombies?

Alien attack?

Leave it to an engineer!!

I dunno, i know the Christians are sure its already starting...but I just have no idea...if we are all going to hell, I want adjoining rooms with Mari and I'll share my handbasket tho!!!
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 11:08 AM   #5
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae View Post
Leave it to an engineer!!

I dunno, i know the Christians are sure its already starting...but I just have no idea...if we are all going to hell, I want adjoining rooms with Mari and I'll share my handbasket tho!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMMMAQVHYUw

Last edited by OneSickPsycho; 04-18-2008 at 11:09 AM.. Reason: The original version sucks... the fuck MTV version RULES
Old 04-18-2008, 11:13 AM   #6
Trip
Hold mah beer!

What's interesting is Catholics don't believe in the same type of rapture like the Evangelicals do. Christians aren't just going to disappear one day. That theory is not even 200 years old. So I don't think it will happen that way at all.
Quote:
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Old 04-18-2008, 11:15 AM   #7
fpzx10
Rides a Crotch Scooter

Moto: 2007 GSXR 750

I vote either a comet or nuclear war.
Old 04-18-2008, 11:15 AM   #8
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Quote:
What's interesting is Catholics don't believe in the same type of rapture like the Evangelicals do. Christians aren't just going to disappear one day. That theory is not even 200 years old. So I don't think it will happen that way at all.
I just hope and pray for zombies.
Old 04-18-2008, 11:21 AM   #9
Rider
Moto GP Star

We(Americans) will kill each other when our economy breaks down and anarchy will ensue. We will become just like the movie road warrior where gasoline is the most precious commodity. We are slowly becoming a 3rd world country and that will be our demise. We are a country of excess AND we are greedy son of a bitches.

We farm out jobs out to foreign countries and purchase foreign made products all for the mighty dollar. You want to help this country out, buy American made products. If you cant afford American made products, you need to think real hard why that is. Bottom line, Americans are greedy. Yes I own a foreign made bike but I didn't buy it because of price, I bought it because there isn't an American made sport bike worth a damn.

Henry Ford said that he priced his cars so that his factory workers could afford them....I think all businesses in the US should have used this business model. Unfortunately they don't, and we are in deep shit for it......
[/rant]
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 11:22 AM   #10
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpzx10 View Post
I vote either a comet or nuclear war.
This is very possible, but I don't see a major player starting it or even North Korea. Someone like pakistan or india.
Quote: