Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 04-10-2008, 02:38 PM   #31
vabarber2
ICON FTW!!!

Moto: 00GSXR6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutty72 View Post
And THAT is why I refuse to get married before I get activated. I'd rather wait till I get back. Not because I am afraid I may harm myself, but just cause it's easier to sort everything out if shit does go south.

Hope your bud is back tip top quick.
Damn right, and my SO was mad that I took that position in thayt debate! I'd never get married right before having to say by for a year, to many intangables.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itgirl View Post
so sad. no woman is worth hurting yourself over.
Damn right!
Old 04-17-2008, 01:24 PM   #32
comonboys
Ridin Naked. HMMMMM......

Moto: 650 SV

[QUOTE=vabarber2;30434]Damn right, and my SO was mad that I took that position in thayt debate! I'd never get married right before having to say by for a year, to many intangables.

I wouldn't say I was pissed. Just didn't understand at first. Still don't understand why we just can't get engaged. If he can't trust me enough to be here by myself and NOT do anything stupid.... Well, then we don't have trust in the relationship and it won't work then anyway....... I think i have proven myself that he can trust me to be here waiting with a newly repainted house.... LOL........ Just kidding dear!!!!!!!!!!! or am I............ (on the painting that is, serious on everything else.)
comonboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 07:54 PM   #33
vabarber2
ICON FTW!!!

Moto: 00GSXR6

Its not about trust, a deployment puts great strain and stress on both members of a relationship, then they end up pouring it onto eachother or holding it in and its all about how well you can take that. So to put souch a title on the line then go away and strain it isn't the smartest idea. Though a deployment is a great test to see if it's true love and should be done upon return!
Old 04-20-2008, 08:23 PM   #34
Cutty72
Ride Naked.

Moto: 08 BUELL 1125R, 05 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by vabarber2 View Post
Its not about trust, a deployment puts great strain and stress on both members of a relationship, then they end up pouring it onto eachother or holding it in and its all about how well you can take that. So to put souch a title on the line then go away and strain it isn't the smartest idea. Though a deployment is a great test to see if it's true love and should be done upon return!
thanks vabs.

and a some odd thousand dollar ring would be on the line, and wasted if problems were to arise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Again... Cutty you are one smart man!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
If I have to get help to get it back up, I dont need to be riding it.

3662 Supply NCO

Cutty72 is offline   Reply With Quote