Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 03-11-2008, 10:40 PM   #11
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR

when was the last time you had a colonoscopy?

I'll give you some info on diverticuli, intrasusception, polyps, GI bleeding, and herniation that will just blow your fuckin mind.
NONE_too_SOFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 10:46 PM   #12
Mule
Snidely Whiplash

Moto: 05 xb9sx

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
when was the last time you had a colonoscopy?

I'll give you some info on diverticuli, intrasusception, polyps, GI bleeding, and herniation that will just blow your fuckin mind.
colonoscopy....do i really need that at my age?
Old 03-11-2008, 10:47 PM   #13
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

how old is you
Old 03-11-2008, 10:49 PM   #14
Mule
Snidely Whiplash

Moto: 05 xb9sx

Quote:
how old is you
Old 03-11-2008, 10:57 PM   #15
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mule View Post
yup... once every year starting at 30...
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 10:59 PM   #16
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

by 25 you should have one bi yearly, 30, yearly.

Colon polyps can start developing by age 25 and begin to rupture before thirty. Basically its an in pouching, almost phalange type section of your bowels that grows and grows in your intestine. when matter passes by it it gets more irritated, and grows. eventually they can grow large enough that when enough pressure is put on it by peristalsis or passing matter it can rupture, filling your abdominal cavity with GI fluid (basically bile, digested food, bacteria, etc) and lead to an infection that can lead to a horrible painful death.

The biggest problem is many a time polyps lead to GI cancer of some sort. Cancer is much longer process to deal with, but just as painful in its end stages. basically your body will begin to devour itself.

polyps also cause intrasuception. its when your bowels "telescope" and form up on themselves and can tear away from the visceral lining of the stomach. when this happens the only way to aleviate the problem is to snip snip that part of your stomach away.

Diverticuli on the other hand are "out pouches"... kind of like pockets in your intestine. These are not neccessarily lethat but will stay with you for the rest of your life. Given small attention they can cause excrutiating pain when coupled with certain foods that you are unable to digest like corn, beans, nuts, etc. they will fill with these substances ( as well as bile, feces, bacteria, and partially digested blood) and create excrutiating pain until treated... after which time its only a matter of time before the process starts again.

and the scary part about these conditions? for the most part they are unnoticable until it is to late to treat them.

hence, the colonoscopy, once a year.
an ounce of prevention...
Old 03-11-2008, 11:08 PM   #17
PiZdETS
⎷⎛⎝ ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ ⎷⎛⎝

Moto: ⎷⎛⎝ ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ ⎷⎛⎝

I'd like to talk about colon polyps now, can we get the last couple posts made into a new thread plz?

By my calculations, if the original thread keeps dividing into new threads at it's current rate and those threads divide into new threads, in around 5 years 80% of the internet will be devoted to calling megan a whore.
Old 03-11-2008, 11:09 PM   #18
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiZdETS View Post
I'd like to talk about colon polyps now, can we get the last couple posts made into a new thread plz?

By my calculations, if the original thread keeps dividing into new threads at it's current rate and those threads divide into new threads, in around 5 years 80% of the internet will be devoted to calling megan a whore.

lmao. im still smiling about that one.

the problem is, sometimes i just forget what fucking thread im in and what the topic is about, so i just start posting whatever is comming to mind.

oh look a cookie
Old 03-11-2008, 11:16 PM   #19
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
At least I'm a cunt that rides her own motorcycle(s).
Sweet... a self-adoring cunt! Those are the best kind... Don't blow your shoulder out patting yourself on the back...

Quote:
by 25 you should have one bi yearly, 30, yearly.

Colon polyps can start developing by age 25 and begin to rupture before thirty. Basically its an in pouching, almost phalange type section of your bowels that grows and grows in your intestine. when matter passes by it it gets more irritated, and grows. eventually they can grow large enough that when enough pressure is put on it by peristalsis or passing matter it can rupture, filling your abdominal cavity with GI fluid (basically bile, digested food, bacteria, etc) and lead to an infection that can lead to a horrible painful death.

The biggest problem is many a time polyps lead to GI cancer of some sort. Cancer is much longer process to deal with, but just as painful in its end stages. basically your body will begin to devour itself.

polyps also cause intrasuception. its when your bowels "telescope" and form up on themselves and can tear away from the visceral lining of the stomach. when this happens the only way to aleviate the problem is to snip snip that part of your stomach away.

Diverticuli on the other hand are "out pouches"... kind of like pockets in your intestine. These are not neccessarily lethat but will stay with you for the rest of your life. Given small attention they can cause excrutiating pain when coupled with certain foods that you are unable to digest like corn, beans, nuts, etc. they will fill with these substances ( as well as bile, feces, bacteria, and partially digested blood) and create excrutiating pain until treated... after which time its only a matter of time before the process starts again.

and the scary part about these conditions? for the most part they are unnoticable until it is to late to treat them.

hence, the colonoscopy, once a year.
an ounce of prevention...
Yeah... That sucks... I never want to go to the doctor again... I just want to die like normal people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiZdETS View Post

OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 07:10 PM   #20
vabarber2
ICON FTW!!!

Moto: 00GSXR6

Quote:
you're thinking of something entirely dif.

This worm usually enters your body through your feet or legs.

It embeds itself in your lymphatic system (which paralells your circulatory system, its basically used to move waste and fluid and such througout your body) and when it feeds and gets big enough will block your lymph vessel.

Well since you're lymphatic system does not have the ability to build auxillary vessels around a blockage in said leg (or just as frequently groin area, where many lymph nodes store these wastes products for your body to counter with special neutralizing cells) the fluid has no where to go.

Your lymphatic system is not "pumped" like your circulatory system (when in fact only your arteries are "pumping" blood anyways, your veins bring blood back to the heart through more of a peristalsis type movement) and so vary rarely these lymphatic vessels burst, which results in massively swollen appendages.

that cat fish thing just digs its teeth into your penis's lumen.
Sounds painful and sickening!!
vabarber2 is offline   Reply With Quote