My balls, your chin

Moto: 929, SV650, YZ250

Dude, you're getting a Dell!

Or a surprise anal raping.
Old 09-03-2010, 08:05 AM   #2
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

What the hell, dude? Why post this? Are you nuts? I'd say delete it but it will never really go away now...
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 08:41 AM   #3
tallywacker
Virtual Machine

Moto: 2010 Ducati Hypermotard

Lame, join the army like my poor ass did, my parents didn't have money to do anything like college, so I went out and made my own way in life. Fucking bums piss me off, that's why I have guns, I know what bad economic situations bring. There isn't much separating the USA from becoming a nation where I had to fight in except for money and social control.

Plus a majority of the dumb poor americans no longer believe in god, so there is no incentive for them to not start acting like ass hats. Social Control is awesome until no one believes in it anymore.

Last edited by tallywacker; 09-03-2010 at 08:44 AM..
tallywacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 08:44 AM   #4
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallywacker View Post
Lame, join the army like my poor ass did, my parents didn't have money to do anything like college, so I went out and made my own way in life. Fucking bums piss me off, that's why I have guns, I know what bad economic situations bring. There isn't much separating the USA from becoming a nation where I had to fight in except for money and social control.

Plus a majority of the dumb poor americans no longer believe in god, so there is no incentive for them to not start acting like ass hats. Social Control is awesome until no one believes in it anymore.
this.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 09:49 AM   #5
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
Save that for the war room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 10:02 AM   #6
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

I agree with 99% of what's posted already, so I really don't have anything to add...

Interesting how you stole this shit to provide for your family, but you're talking about, or already bought a new bike. How about cancelling your cell phone, selling your computer, and stop paying for internet service? That may be a better way, rather than B&E...
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 11:09 AM   #7
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:

Exactly! My Dad died when I was 15 leaving nothing behind but bills, no insurance, no savings, nothing. I got a job, finished school and joined the Army. I didn't go around breaking into businesses.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 08:52 AM   #8
TYEster
With MORE TYEstosterone

Moto: '12 KX450F / 08 YZ250F #512 / 07 KX65 #1

Why are you stealing to provide when you're able to post on the internet?

That requires at least computer/phone. The internet can be free.

Why are you stealing to provide when you just made a thread about buying a motorcycle?

http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=16214

After reading that thread I assume that's what you stole?
*BTW 101 what's this weeks lottery numbers? I think you called it from the get go.

Last edited by TYEster; 09-03-2010 at 09:01 AM..
TYEster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 09:23 AM   #9
Rider
Moto GP Star

No, seriously. Thieves are about one notch lower on the scumbag pole than murderers, rapists and kid touchers.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 09:28 AM   #10
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Lamps View Post
Yep, I'm working 70-80 hour weeks putting in security systems to combat kids like this... I'm sorry kid but I'm willing to bet that there are multiple TVs, game systems, computers, cable TV, the internet, cell phones, multiple vehicles, etc in/around the house. Some poor victims of the economy broke into my car a few months ago, I guess I should feel sorry for them too...

BTW the situation isn't "severe" enough to "justify" theft until you don't have a place to live and food to eat. Not when you're down to your last two laptops, you've had to settle on keeping your two year old LCD instead of buying the LED unit and you're only eating out twice a week instead of three times. Or because you're struggling to pay the mortgage you took out 3 years ago to buy a boat. The problem with most people is they don't know how to tighten up when things get tough.

There's probably a lot more truth to this than most people want to admit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
No, seriously. Thieves are about one notch lower on the scumbag pole than murderers, rapists and kid touchers.
Absolutely agree 1000000%.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote