Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-19-2008, 04:58 PM   #1
Quick281
Victim of Blazer Rapage

Moto: 06 GSXR 600
Default I heart UPS people.

So I have been stock pilling my parts since I got home from Alaska. I finally got the last of it yesterday and already have the bike broken down (Still inside the house) and am putting things on.

Most of the people who chimed in on my numerous threads will notice that I took suggestions very seriously. So far I am happy with everything but I haven't had a chance to ride and try out some of my new gear yet. I hope to write reviews after a couple rides.

Woot For Stickers.

Tinted Visor (Had the helmet for a short while before leaving)

HID Kit from Sharphid (6000K), low beam only, with adjustable delay from Ebay(Same as Tripage's but 30 bucks cheaper). Led Lights from Tripage and tail light flasher from Kriss Motorcycles. Ebbs helped point me in the right direction with the HIDs which landed me on a great deal. Thanks!

Black Stompgrip and Dark Red Wheel Tape. Figured I would try it and I could take it off if I didn't like either.

Bike Cover when my plan was to keep the bike outside. Should still be useful though.

Trimax Cable Lock as recommended in one of my threads. (Z06boy recommended)

Set of Icon riding pants. Kneedraggers had enough reviews on them that I was able to adjust for the perfect fit. Rather baggy but will be comfortable once on the bike.

Xena Disk Lock with 110 db siren. (Z06boy recommended)

Also picked this up without finding any previous reviews on it. I wanted it for nothing more then visibility and the added convenience of carrying my locks. It looks like a great product and I am looking forward to writing a review on it once I get some real usage on it.

My 06 GSXR 600 <-- Its Clickable Fools.

Last edited by Quick281; 11-19-2008 at 05:10 PM..
Quick281 is offline   Reply With Quote