Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Street

Old 12-10-2008, 11:03 PM   #1
PiZdETS
⎷⎛⎝ ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ ⎷⎛⎝

Moto: ⎷⎛⎝ ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ ⎷⎛⎝

FUCKING. A.

This causes accidents, people stay in the fast lane going under the limit, forcing others to pass on the right = accidents.
In Germany you'll get pulled over with a quickness for not staying in the right lane when not passing, even if you're doing 150+ on the derestricted parts.
99% of the time the people in the fast lane going too slow are on a cell phone.

I don't hesitate to flash my brights, I rarely pass on the right. Tailgating isn't necessary, staying a couple car lengths back with your brights on will give almost anyone the hint.
Old 12-11-2008, 10:50 AM   #2
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiZdETS View Post
I don't hesitate to flash my brights, I rarely pass on the right. Tailgating isn't necessary, staying a couple car lengths back with your brights on will give almost anyone the hint.
I hate it when someone stays in the left lane when no cars are around. Move the fuck over. I also hate it when someone is flashing their lights at me for me to move over when there are multiple cars in front and to the right of me. Where the fuck do they think they're going to go? I can't move over and I can't move forward. I was stuck behind a semi passing a semi the other night for MILES. The fucker would get up to the nose of the other semi, then slow back down and kept fucking doing it. A guy 3 or 4 cars back was flashing his lights. I kept moving over to the left everytime the semi would slow down so he knew for a fact people were behind him. Yet he wouldn't complete the pass. Fuckwad.
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote