Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-02-2008, 12:20 AM   #1
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...
Default iPod guru's... help me out here...

So I've been wanting an iPod for a while now and I finally took the plunge and bought one tonight... 80GB iPod classic... black... it's badass... I love it... I have a couple questions...

1) After uploading all of my music, everything's FUCKED! I have artists, albums, and shit listed multiple times... I need to go in and reset all of them so they match up the way they're supposed to... So instead of having 13 listings for a band, it condenses everything into one... I'm iTunes retarded, but everything I can see so far looks as though it's not going to do it for me.

2) I have the factory CD player in my truck, but want to hook it up to my iPod... I figure I have a few options... the CD changer wiring harness for $140, the generic wiring harness for $65, the crappo FM modulator that uses the antenna input for $30, or the crappier FM transmitter for like $50. The CD changer harness looks interesting as I can use my CD player to control the iPod... At the same time though, I could spend the same money and get an aftermarket CD player with the iPod connection already in it... I'd have to rip apart my dash either way. Are there any options that I am missing?

3) Where's a good place to buy those protective covers for this thing? Not the shitty sleeve, or leather pouches... the sticky things that attaches to the front and back in two separate peices...

4) Got any sources for cheap earbuds? The kind that go inside your ears... I found a tut on how to make your own and was thinking of doing that, but if I can find some good ones cheap, I'd rather just do that.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote