Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Stunting (secret supermoto forum)

Old 03-27-2011, 09:00 PM   #1
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man
Default model turned stunta

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...unt-rider.html

Quote:
Chesca combines being a 'streetbike freestyler rider' with modelling and singing - in between generating and maintaining a loyal internet fan base.
She makes her solo debut at Santa Pod Raceway in Northamptonshire this Sunday.

Staines-based Chesca started riding bikes at 14 and was an experienced rider by the time she was old enough to hold a licence. She now rides an adapted 600cc Honda.
It took her longer to win over male colleagues than it did to pick up the basics, though.

Multi-tasker: Chesca practices her stunts three times a week but also models and sings
She told the Evening Standard: 'It’s been tough. The boys resent the fact that I am woman who can ride a bike as well as or better than them.
'I love being on the catwalk and in front of the camera but not as much as being on a bike.
'Stunt work is not just about high-speed chases, it’s also about control, balance and mastery of the machine.'
Fortunately for her modeling career, Chesca's worst injury so far has been a broken toe when she was hit by a runaway go-kart at a show. But she says she feels safer when she's on two wheels than in a car.
She said: 'Being a stunt girl means that you are a much safer rider on the roads — but then it’s all the other motorists you have to worry about.'
Chesca practises three days a week and hopes to start film stunt work this year.
The multi-tasker is also somehow managing to fit working on her first album into her busy schedule.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...#ixzz1HqrUhr5J

Old 03-27-2011, 10:13 PM   #2
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

she better watch her browneye
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 12:15 AM   #3
101lifts2
WSB Champion

Moto: 2009 Kawi ZX6R

Nothing is hotter than someone racing you up the mountain, passing you up then meeting up at the top only to take off the helmet and its a gorgeous hot chick with her long hair blowing in the wind.

Unfortunately it doesn't happen because the girls are usually slow.

Ron Paul - 2012

Mark of Excellence
GM
101lifts2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 12:22 AM   #4
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

She might wanna check the attitude..........With only 7 months of stunting under her belt, I kinda doubt it's her riding skill that has allowed her to turn pro
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 07:51 AM   #5
TYEster
With MORE TYEstosterone

Moto: '12 KX450F / 08 YZ250F #512 / 07 KX65 #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
She might wanna check the attitude..........With only 7 months of stunting under her belt, I kinda doubt it's her riding skill that has allowed her to turn pro
That's what I was thinking?

How exactly do you turn pro at something you've done for such a short period in comparison? My guess is she gets more attention due to her looks than her actual skill which is comprised of the most basic tricks. Yes she can stunt better than me, but I can't claim "pro" status to anything I've done for 7 months.

*found these

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqcEH...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nG2kmd3PrI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzRAZ...eature=related

The last one seems to be her latest progress I guess? I don't follow the sport that close but I can still confidently say she is not a pro. She seems way tense during her wheelies, and doesn't hold them or the stoppies for any real extended period of time. And her burnouts get going and peter out real quick. Good for her on what she can do in that time frame, but pro status not found yet.

Last edited by TYEster; 03-28-2011 at 08:04 AM..
TYEster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 07:55 AM   #6
derf
token jewboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYEster View Post
How exactly do you turn pro at something you've done for such a short period in comparison? My guess is she gets more attention due to her looks than her actual skill which is comprised of the most basic tricks. Yes she can stunt better than me, but I can't claim "pro" status to anything I've done for 7 months.

All you have to do is be able to earn money doing something to be a professional at something. I'm sure that she goes out to shows and does a wheelie or something like that in front of the crowd, or even rides on the same bike as teh other guy doing tricks while she drags her helmet on the ground.
Old 03-28-2011, 09:25 AM   #7
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by derf View Post
Screendoor; hurricane.
Old 03-28-2011, 12:52 PM   #8
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
Screendoor; hurricane.
Definitely.

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 01:04 PM   #9
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

What does it actually take to go pro in stunting anyway? It's not like she is going to the NFL. What sponsor wouldn't give her money? She is eye candy and rides a motorcycle. She will attract every motodick within a 1000 mile radius.
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 01:07 PM   #10
derf
token jewboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
What does it actually take to go pro in stunting anyway? It's not like she is going to the NFL. What sponsor wouldn't give her money? She is eye candy and rides a motorcycle. She will attract every motodick within a 1000 mile radius.
You have to get PAID to stunt. In her case I'm sure she hangs out with a group of dudes who are stuntahs and she does a wheelie or two at shows, then gets paid for it.