Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Street

Old 02-12-2009, 03:39 PM   #111
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUKIMON View Post
I noticed that, but I thought that I would give you the chance to redeem yourself.
wow... you've got a lot to learn about posting on the interwebz
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 03:43 PM   #112
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhgunnut View Post
Here are my Current Rides
The one I use most often is the O5 Busa LE
She is Running a Hahn Racecraft Turbo and Secondary Fuel Rail. Currently she puts down 257 rear wheel Horse Power with max 139 foot pounds of Torque. All of this is done without any extra holes in the plastic and run out thru a Micron can on the back .I have also upgraded the brakes to Galfler SS lines and xx pads. Cooling is handle by a Muzzy fan and a RCC Fan temperature sensor relocation kit. For the sake of comfort Heli Bars , the Buell Drop peg conversion and a set of heated grips. She has about 13k on here and I commute the 50 miles to work on her almost daily
Next up is my Ego Cruise as my wife calls it. It is a 01 Victory V92C with the following changes
The motor has been bored out to 101 CI running J&E 10.5 to 1pistons the exhaust and intake valves have been opened up and the Cams are reground Andrews producing 104 rear wheel HP 100 foot pounds of torque. The paint is stock on the fenders and the side covers and tank were reworked by a local guy who did a great job The seat is a Corbin Hollywood Solo and matching Pillion Both have flames stitched in black on black. The wheels are stock Victory Chrome spokes bought on the cheap a because they had been poorly maintained and were flaking. I had them powder coated black along with the foot boards and the front end. I honestly can’t remember where I got the bags or who made the exhaust.
My Nasty girl is my 05 Ducati 999 bi post.
Bought as a leftover in 05 the only real modification has been to swap in a 3 over rear sprocket . I will be the first to tell you I have never ridden this bike to its full potential but god it makes even someone with limited skills like me look good. I swear this chassis is telepathic and that even a duffer like me can drag a knee.
Last and by no mean least My Super Sized sport bike an 06 Goldwing
It has no real modification as I ordered most everything I wanted on it. CB great cause the truckers let you know where the speed traps are 6 disc changer AM FM , weather radio nav heated grips and heated seats . For all you guys that thing the GL1800 is a wallowing Cruiser I suggest you spend a day on one. You will find that it is much more like a sport standard that you have ever imagined. This is the puppy I ride when I am changing time zones!
now that's a fuck'n collection!
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 06:15 PM   #113
ZUKIMON
Is this thing on?

Moto: '01, 929RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbs15 View Post
wow... you've got a lot to learn about posting on the interwebz
Nah, I was just joking around..........but since you put it that way......

Name: ZUKIMON
Custom Title: Krew Krawlers
Position: Krew Krawlers

I've got a little bit of experience about posting on forums. Either way, this thread is about your ride, not your post whoring problems.
ZUKIMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 07:03 PM   #114
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Moto: A Twin

How did I miss this thread?

'03 SV650S

Mostly stock. About the only thing done to her is a snorkelectomy & a Yoshi Tri-Oval slip on. Oh...and aftermarket blinkers in the front.

I like her just the way she is. Probably because she's mine!
(for those that don't know, I had to fight for her when the ex left, so owning her is a big deal to me)

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco
so you're just a cougar who doesnt hunt.....a domesticated cougar
Myspace
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 10:16 PM   #115
ZUKIMON
Is this thing on?

Love your hair, and the pic rocks too!

Old 02-13-2009, 12:11 AM   #116
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Moto: A Twin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUKIMON View Post
Love your hair, and the pic rocks too!

Thank you!

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco
so you're just a cougar who doesnt hunt.....a domesticated cougar
Myspace
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 11:18 PM   #117
ZUKIMON
Is this thing on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
Thank you!
Not a problem.
Old 02-14-2009, 05:46 PM   #118
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhgunnut View Post
Here are my Current Rides
The one I use most often is the O5 Busa LE
She is Running a Hahn Racecraft Turbo and Secondary Fuel Rail. Currently she puts down 257 rear wheel Horse Power with max 139 foot pounds of Torque. All of this is done without any extra holes in the plastic and run out thru a Micron can on the back .I have also upgraded the brakes to Galfler SS lines and xx pads. Cooling is handle by a Muzzy fan and a RCC Fan temperature sensor relocation kit. For the sake of comfort Heli Bars , the Buell Drop peg conversion and a set of heated grips. She has about 13k on here and I commute the 50 miles to work on her almost daily
Next up is my Ego Cruise as my wife calls it. It is a 01 Victory V92C with the following changes
The motor has been bored out to 101 CI running J&E 10.5 to 1pistons the exhaust and intake valves have been opened up and the Cams are reground Andrews producing 104 rear wheel HP 100 foot pounds of torque. The paint is stock on the fenders and the side covers and tank were reworked by a local guy who did a great job The seat is a Corbin Hollywood Solo and matching Pillion Both have flames stitched in black on black. The wheels are stock Victory Chrome spokes bought on the cheap a because they had been poorly maintained and were flaking. I had them powder coated black along with the foot boards and the front end. I honestly can’t remember where I got the bags or who made the exhaust.
My Nasty girl is my 05 Ducati 999 bi post.
Bought as a leftover in 05 the only real modification has been to swap in a 3 over rear sprocket . I will be the first to tell you I have never ridden this bike to its full potential but god it makes even someone with limited skills like me look good. I swear this chassis is telepathic and that even a duffer like me can drag a knee.
Last and by no mean least My Super Sized sport bike an 06 Goldwing
It has no real modification as I ordered most everything I wanted on it. CB great cause the truckers let you know where the speed traps are 6 disc changer AM FM , weather radio nav heated grips and heated seats . For all you guys that thing the GL1800 is a wallowing Cruiser I suggest you spend a day on one. You will find that it is much more like a sport standard that you have ever imagined. This is the puppy I ride when I am changing time zones!
Love that Duc.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 06:15 PM   #119
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

My street ride.

1994 Ducati M900 Monster

Use: Taking up room in my garage.

Extra-curricular bits: [would be easier to list stock parts]
Clip Ons
Cycle Cat top triple
Brembo master cylinders
Rizoma reservoirs for both clutch and brake
Braided lines
Marvic wheels
Custom short under peg-mount race exhaust
Khein carbs and throttle.
K&N Filters for fuel and air
Airbox removal mod
New paint for rear cowl and tank.
New front fly screen
Motowheels Rear Sets
Magnesium clutch basket and new steels.
Evolusione Red clutch pressure plate
Titanium bolt for kickstand to remove spring.

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 12:22 AM   #120
Crazy
I'm home take me drunk

Moto: 2005 SV650s blue

o5 SV650s used for commuting and some long rides

Mods: not much, just some basics like frame sliders, seat cowl, homemade fender eliminator, m4 exhaust - which sounds fucking awesome. I want to do a swapped rear shock, lower fairing, a professional looking fender eliminator, and a tank bag. Or maybe strip it down and do track days. i don't know...

I think something close to 9K on it.