Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 11-17-2008, 04:38 PM   #1
Hondahugger
Better Off

Default At least there wasn't a gun!

This is the High School that I went to and now my 14 year old son goes to. I spoke to my son a few minutes ago to see what he knew and the teachers are telling the students that a boy had a Seizure and that's all.

http://www.wsvn.com/news/articles/local/MI103981/

High school student seriously injured in fight on campus
Related Article Links
Video: Student injured on high school campus
SOUTHWEST MIAMI-DADE, Fla. (WSVN) -- Police are investigating an alleged fight that broke out inside a high school bathroom, which sent a teenager to the hospital with head injuries.

Miami-Dade Fire Rescue responded to South Dade Senior High School Monday morning after a student was found unconscious in one of the school's bathrooms.

According to Miami-Dade County Schools Police, a fist fight broke out between the victim and another student. The victim was knocked out by the other teenager who got away, but officials said a third person witnessed the fight and is talking with police. Police are trying to get a description of the boy who fled the scene.

One student is talking about what he heard about the incident. "I heard that some kids were in the bathroom fighting and stuff, and then like he got a concussion in the head, and he started foaming at the mouth and stuff," he said.

Paramedics airlifted the teenager to Miami Children's Hospital in unknown condition.

Police said there was no weapon involved, and the school was not placed on lockdown.
Hondahugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 04:45 PM   #2
shmike
Follower

Hopefully he'll be fine.

Kids get in fights, always have, always will.
shmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 05:26 PM   #3
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmike View Post
Kids get in fights, always have, always will.
that they do and to a certain extent that will always happen.

How it turned into some kid bringing a weapon into school I'll never know.

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:08 AM   #4
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Particle Man View Post
that they do and to a certain extent that will always happen.

How it turned into some kid bringing a weapon into school I'll never know.
Pussies were taught they deserved more, were coddled, and never held accountable for their disfunction.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:18 AM   #5
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondahugger View Post
This is the High School that I went to and now my 14 year old son goes to. I spoke to my son a few minutes ago to see what he knew and the teachers are telling the students that a boy had a Seizure and that's all.

http://www.wsvn.com/news/articles/local/MI103981/

High school student seriously injured in fight on campus
Related Article Links
Video: Student injured on high school campus
SOUTHWEST MIAMI-DADE, Fla. (WSVN) -- Police are investigating an alleged fight that broke out inside a high school bathroom, which sent a teenager to the hospital with head injuries.

Miami-Dade Fire Rescue responded to South Dade Senior High School Monday morning after a student was found unconscious in one of the school's bathrooms.

According to Miami-Dade County Schools Police, a fist fight broke out between the victim and another student. The victim was knocked out by the other teenager who got away, but officials said a third person witnessed the fight and is talking with police. Police are trying to get a description of the boy who fled the scene.

One student is talking about what he heard about the incident. "I heard that some kids were in the bathroom fighting and stuff, and then like he got a concussion in the head, and he started foaming at the mouth and stuff," he said.
Paramedics airlifted the teenager to Miami Children's Hospital in unknown condition.

Police said there was no weapon involved, and the school was not placed on lockdown.
he got a cuncussion in the head... damn... that's bad... when ever a concussion is in the head it's bad news...

Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:56 AM   #6
BobTheBiker
too much time on my hands

Moto: 01 ZX6R, looking for more now.

I've been saying to close friends for years that schools need a boxing ring somewhere on campus to just go and settle their differences like men. no guns weapons or other pussy shit, just bodyparts to fight with. and when you're done kicking the other dude's ass, its over.

kids these days are seriously pussies. I've seen em have to go get their "boys" to back em up cause they're afraid of fightin one on one like men, little bitches.
BobTheBiker is offline   Reply With Quote