Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-29-2011, 04:35 PM   #181
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Lamps View Post
No, no, no little one the outcome is irrelevant because it is your intent to do harm that defines the term. If I take a gun, point it at you and fire, I am committing a malicious act whether or not I actually hit you. Your stated purpose was to cause these "skinny, white boys emotional duress, it doesn't matter whether they laugh, cry or kick your ass. YOUR intent remains the same.
You've past arguing for arguing sake and are now starting to sound like an idiot.
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 04:37 PM   #182
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
You've past arguing for arguing sake and are now starting to sound like an idiot.
Yes I know... I'm the one that goes around fucking with random people for no apparent reason.... What an idiot I am.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 02:10 AM   #183
101lifts2
WSB Champion

Moto: 2009 Kawi ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
The actual outcome isn't important? So, the fact that nobody's car got dinged isn't important?

If I owned a Porsche or something and parked it way out there, and then later after I came out the store I saw a beater parked next to me, I would (or should) think it's funny. If for some reason I got offended, maybe it's a sign that I should lighten up....
Still funny if your Porsche had a door ding that you couldn't prove was the done by the car next to you?

Quote:
...If nobody were allowed to "commit malice" or whatever you want to call it, then nobody would learn any life lessons. For example, when other kids made fun of you in school, it taught you to either A) grow a pair and retaliate, or B) grow a pair and stop taking shit personally. Either choice requires growing a pair and getting some self-esteem.

When people feel offended, 90% of the time it's their own doing and their own choice.
I believe the whole point to Amber's stance is such that why one would care where others park unless they have self esteem, anger or jealously issues.

Ron Paul - 2012

Mark of Excellence
GM
101lifts2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 04:04 AM   #184
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101lifts2 View Post
Still funny if your Porsche had a door ding that you couldn't prove was the done by the car next to you?

I believe the whole point to Amber's stance is such that why one would care where others park unless they have self esteem, anger or jealously issues.
Yea he'd smile until he got home and found that ding....

Exactly my point, who's the asshole, the guy parking his vehicle out in the back to protect it or the guys going out of their way to fuck with them? The original tone of this thread suggested that it was the former.
Old 01-30-2011, 04:27 AM   #185
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Like I said 3-4 times already, a guy like Tmall who goes and parks next to you isn't going to ding you. It's common sense. Why would he stay there after dinging you?

Yeah, like he's going to ding you and then leave his car there, allowing you to retaliate or beat his ass. Yeah ok.

Last edited by Homeslice; 01-30-2011 at 04:31 AM..
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 04:37 AM   #186
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
Like I said 3-4 times already, a guy like Tmall who goes and parks next to you isn't going to ding you. It's common sense. Why would he stay there after dinging you?

Yeah, like he's going to ding you and then leave his car there, so that you can take down his plate number or wait for him and beat his ass. Yeah ok.
Hahahaha ! The "dinging" isn't the point man, its the motivation behind him parking there to begin with. What is so hard to understand about that? He wants the guy to come out of the business and be anxious about his car because there's some piece of shit parked next to it. You want to ruin the "skinny white boys" presentation. I personally believe that there is something wrong with anyone that would go out of their way to cause harm to another human being. Period.

Last edited by Amber Lamps; 01-30-2011 at 04:39 AM..
Old 01-30-2011, 09:42 AM   #187
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Lamps View Post
I personally believe that there is something wrong with anyone that would go out of their way to cause harm to another human being. Period.
Every time you post it makes my head hurt, yet you continue to do it.

Clearly, there is something wrong with you.

JC
Old 01-30-2011, 09:53 AM   #188
Amorok
Issukangitok

Moto: '06 Suzuki Boulevard C50T

Alls I know is this: If I need a parking space and you are taking up two, I'm gonna key your car. One of the idiots in my dorm at the forks would take up two spaces for his stupid four year old F150. There were 30 spaces for a dorm with over 200 guys in it! Fuck that, you're getting your shit keyed. Put a car cover on if it's that big a deal.
Old 01-30-2011, 10:24 AM   #189
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amorok View Post
Alls I know is this: If I need a parking space and you are taking up two, I'm gonna key your car. One of the idiots in my dorm at the forks would take up two spaces for his stupid four year old F150. There were 30 spaces for a dorm with over 200 guys in it! Fuck that, you're getting your shit keyed. Put a car cover on if it's that big a deal.

That's cool. Just don't park next to em...
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 10:30 AM   #190
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Lance: Still got your Malibu?
Vincent: Aw, man. You know what some fucker did the other day?
Lance: What?
Vincent: Fucking keyed it.
Lance: Oh, man, that's fucked up.
Vincent: Tell me about it. I had it in storage for three years, it was out for five days and some dickless piece of shit fucked with it.
Lance: They should be fucking killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.
Vincent: Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that asshole doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it.
Lance: What a fucker!
Vincent: What's more chickenshit than fucking with a man's automobile? I mean, don't fuck with another man's vehicle.
Lance: You don't do it.
Vincent: It's just against the rules

JC