Other 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-22-2011, 08:47 AM   #31
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSGregman View Post
De Angelis roughed Yuki up on the last lap...pretty hard pass in my estimation..but they shook hands on the cooldown lap so it must have been all good.
Not quite as hard as super sic on dovi
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 09:37 AM   #32
KSGregman
Get Fit...or Get OUT

Moto: 07 M109-R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Not quite as hard as super sic on dovi
You know...I like Dovi...but...I question whether he has the aggressiveness to take the next step, you know what I mean? He seems fast and comfortable riding in his own bubble....but seems to wilt some when the gloves come off.

It's unfortunate that Hector Barbera is on a non competitive bike....I'd LOVE LOVE to see him at the front....he doesn't give a shit and I could see him REALLY getting under the skin of Pedrosa and Lorenzo both.
KSGregman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 10:58 AM   #33
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Quote:
You know...I like Dovi...but...I question whether he has the aggressiveness to take the next step, you know what I mean? He seems fast and comfortable riding in his own bubble....but seems to wilt some when the gloves come off.

It's unfortunate that Hector Barbera is on a non competitive bike....I'd LOVE LOVE to see him at the front....he doesn't give a shit and I could see him REALLY getting under the skin of Pedrosa and Lorenzo both.
He really doesn't. Dovi is a test rider. Haven't payed enough attention to barbera but yeah I could see him as another simoncelli on the right equipment. How'd you guys feel about abraham? I know daddy bought his way in but he has been a pleasant surprise with some rough glimmers of talent. Very likely would have beaten capirossi and elias (possibly depuniet) had they not retired. Really wonder how he'd look on the honda
Old 03-22-2011, 11:08 AM   #34
KSGregman
Get Fit...or Get OUT

Quote:
He really doesn't. Dovi is a test rider. Haven't payed enough attention to barbera but yeah I could see him as another simoncelli on the right equipment. How'd you guys feel about abraham? I know daddy bought his way in but he has been a pleasant surprise with some rough glimmers of talent. Very likely would have beaten capirossi and elias (possibly depuniet) had they not retired. Really wonder how he'd look on the honda
Hector Barbera was a known agitator in the 250 class....he honestly doesn't give a shit about "playing nice"....he would have likely made MotoGP sooner but took a hard crash 2 years ago and broke his back....it was a long way back to health and confidence for him. He has the skill to run at the front...for a little while anyway....before the red fog sets in and he goes nuts on whoever happens to be dicing with him at that moment.

I'm gonna start watching Andrea Iannone full time....he was a revelation last year in Moto2....everyone on the grid thought he had an illegal bike mods as he was sooooo much faster than everyone else....the bike got inspected multiple times and it always passed....and first race out of the box this season he goes from 16th to 2nd in less than half race distance. The kid is a prodigy.
Old 03-22-2011, 11:24 AM   #35
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Quote:
Hector Barbera was a known agitator in the 250 class....he honestly doesn't give a shit about "playing nice"....he would have likely made MotoGP sooner but took a hard crash 2 years ago and broke his back....it was a long way back to health and confidence for him. He has the skill to run at the front...for a little while anyway....before the red fog sets in and he goes nuts on whoever happens to be dicing with him at that moment.

I'm gonna start watching Andrea Iannone full time....he was a revelation last year in Moto2....everyone on the grid thought he had an illegal bike mods as he was sooooo much faster than everyone else....the bike got inspected multiple times and it always passed....and first race out of the box this season he goes from 16th to 2nd in less than half race distance. The kid is a prodigy.
What chassis is he on?
Old 03-22-2011, 01:43 PM   #36
KSGregman
Get Fit...or Get OUT

Quote:
What chassis is he on?
http://www.andreaiannone.com/e_view.asp?E=240
Old 03-22-2011, 03:48 PM   #37
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Quote:
Oh that's a surprise. A suter . I'm much more interested in deangelis's motobi. From how short it looks it'll probably be a beast on tighter tracks