• User Name
  • Password
Elite Trackdays

Elite @ H2R - May 11th

• 05-12-2009 | 09:08 AM
  • pdog
  • Great day, nice job to Moira and crew! Decent weather before noon, too bad the clouds went away.

I was getting my knee down every single lap in the Hairpin where the gal was taking pictures. I need visual proof! Where can we find the pics?
  • 05-12-2009 | 11:19 AM
  • skiergirl
  • A great day was had by all.. it was a little toasty by afternoon but otherwise pretty perfect.
  • 05-12-2009 | 11:23 AM
  • AquaEv77
  • awesome guys,,hope all went well for all ya'll that went
  • 05-12-2009 | 11:57 AM
  • azoomm
  • Quote pdog
    Great day, nice job to Moira and crew! Decent weather before noon, too bad the clouds went away.

I was getting my knee down every single lap in the Hairpin where the gal was taking pictures. I need visual proof! Where can we find the pics?
    Mike... that was me

Pictures will be up on http://elitetrackdays.shutterfly.com/ when I get them processed - probably by tomorrow.

Holy chit it was hot. Like, surface of the sun hot. This summer is going to be stinky in the classroom Thanks for a perfect event - not a single bike hit the ground, or even ran off... I LOVE THAT!!
  • 05-12-2009 | 12:57 PM
  • pdog
  • What!?! Wow, I must have had some bad cream cheese or something. :-P

Quote azoomm
    Mike... that was me
    I came close. Ground my footpeg in the hairpin and almost levered myself into a lowside. I started hanging off soon afterwards.

Thanks for a perfect event - not a single bike hit the ground, or even ran off... I LOVE THAT!!
  • 05-13-2009 | 09:48 AM
  • pdog
  • Thanks!