• Password
Sports Bar

I. Would. Totally. Effing. LOSE IT - lol

• 08-30-2011 | 08:21 AM
  • Trip
  • dead snake is dead
  • 08-30-2011 | 08:24 AM
  • OneSickPsycho
  • The cobra coming out of the fairing in that one video was much worse...
  • 08-30-2011 | 09:05 AM
  • shmike
    That's even more true when your teammates are calling you "snake boy," hissing at you and wriggling their fingers through the ear hole of your helmet, as Strzelecki found out in the days following his surprising discovery.
  • 10-02-2011 | 03:19 PM
  • Amorok
  • Who was it on here that put his Scorpion in the tub to wash it out and the cockroaches floated out?
  • 10-03-2011 | 11:45 AM
  • Particle Man
  • Quote Amorok
    Who was it on here that put his Scorpion in the tub to wash it out and the cockroaches floated out?
    I would give up helmets forever. Fuck that noise.
  • 10-03-2011 | 02:45 PM
  • Archren
  • Quote Amorok
    Who was it on here that put his Scorpion in the tub to wash it out and the cockroaches floated out?
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..... I did NOT need that mental image. That is just.. wrong.. on so many levels.
  • 10-03-2011 | 11:15 PM
  • Amorok
  • Somebody posted that they put their stripped down Scorpion helmet in the tub and in addition to the small bugs that come out of the air vents three large cockroaches came out and were floating dead in the water. I can't for the life of me remember who it was. But I'm enjoying my new HJC.
  • 10-04-2011 | 06:22 AM
  • Particle Man
  • Quote Amorok
    Somebody posted that they put their stripped down Scorpion helmet in the tub and in addition to the small bugs that come out of the air vents three large cockroaches came out and were floating dead in the water. I can't for the life of me remember who it was. But I'm enjoying my new HJC.
    That's okay... We don't really need a recap.
  • 12-04-2011 | 02:02 PM
  • Triple
  • Quote Amorok
    It was in the kitchen sink, actually.