• User Name
  • Password
Touring

Iron Butt #48495

• 12-13-2011 | 08:41 AM
  • tommymac
  • Quote Trip
    they actually do that, the iron butt rally guys run the tube out their pants and piss on the road.
    I have heard that before, but when youre adding fuel cells and all that craziness its not a surprise.

For me I just try to make the most of my stops, food, gas bathroom break and right back at it.
  • 12-13-2011 | 08:46 AM
  • derf
  • Quote Trip
    they actually do that, the iron butt rally guys run the tube out their pants and piss on the road.
    There was a post on the IBA board a while back, about this last year IBR, where 2 guys were riding with each other and the guy in the back started getting rained on, but there wasn't a cloud in the sky.
  • 12-13-2011 | 08:47 AM
  • Trip
  • Quote derf
    There was a post on the IBA board a while back, about this last year IBR, where 2 guys were riding with each other and the guy in the back started getting rained on, but there wasn't a cloud in the sky.
    ha ha ha
  • 12-13-2011 | 08:52 AM
  • tommymac
  • Quote derf
    guess there was an unforseen golden shower in the forecast