• User Name
  • Password
Model Reviews

Lied with the S1000rr

• 02-19-2012 | 12:12 PM
  • goof2
  • Quote askmrjesus
    I'd still take one over the BMW, but then again, I'm a fucking idiot.

JC
    Not that I'm getting any of them anytime soon, but change the 1199 to an 1198 and I am similarly impaired.

I'm slow as hell anyway so any performance difference is irrelevant and a Duc with a good exhaust, well:

• 02-19-2012 | 12:29 PM
  • askmrjesus
  • Quote goof2
    Not that I'm getting any of them anytime soon, but change the 1199 to an 1198 and I am similarly impaired.

I'm slow as hell anyway so any performance difference is irrelevant and a Duc with a good exhaust, well:

I know what you mean.

Fucking Ducati's....I've had four of them, and I should really hate them by now, but I can't.

JC
  • 02-19-2012 | 01:21 PM
  • shmike
  • The BMW is a great bike in stock form.

If you are looking to maximize the potential of the bike, there are far better platforms to start from.
  • 02-19-2012 | 02:39 PM
  • nhgunnut
  • Quote askmrjesus
    Not really, unless they changed the design from what I'm looking at.

Perimeter frames connect the steering head to the swing arm in one piece. The Panigale is a two piece frame, (three if you count the engine). Not quite the same thing.

Perimeter vs. Panigale:

JC
    My mistakes thanks for the education.
  • 02-20-2012 | 09:38 PM
  • azoomm
  • Quote askmrjesus
    I know what you mean.

Fucking Ducati's....I've had four of them, and I should really hate them by now, but I can't.

JC
    Yeah, everytime I sell one... another one follows me home. I completely understand, yet I'm confused by our illness...
  • 02-27-2012 | 01:28 PM
  • nhgunnut
  • Just curiouis I can't find a Delaer here in New England with an 1199 in the house anyone seen one on a dealers floor yet?
  • 02-27-2012 | 01:36 PM
  • azoomm
  • Quote nhgunnut
    Just curiouis I can't find a Delaer here in New England with an 1199 in the house anyone seen one on a dealers floor yet?
    They are just getting out to the dealers.