• Quote Switch
    I'm not cooking this time
    I wouldnt eat that crap anyway, so I think we are both in agreement
  • 03-04-2012 | 07:22 PM
  • Switch
  • I'm just gonna bring protein bars.
  • 03-05-2012 | 12:50 AM
  • Trip
  • I say lets just do what we did for the rally last year. Cut out the boring parts of the BRP and stay in a shitty motel where we can gank rooms again, then move to the hotel where Captain can hit on his woman.
  • 03-05-2012 | 02:16 AM
  • tommymac
  • Quote Trip
    I say lets just do what we did for the rally last year. Cut out the boring parts of the BRP and stay in a shitty motel where we can gank rooms again, then move to the hotel where Captain can hit on his woman.
    wanna share a room again
  • 03-05-2012 | 02:40 PM
  • Switch
  • Quote Trip
    I say lets just do what we did for the rally last year. Cut out the boring parts of the BRP and stay in a shitty motel where we can gank rooms again, then move to the hotel where Captain can hit on his woman.
    I like camping.

I would also like to do a better job of documenting the trip and check out more of the forest/fire roads.
  • 03-05-2012 | 06:58 PM
  • Trip
  • Quote Switch
    I like camping.

I would also like to do a better job of documenting the trip and check out more of the forest/fire roads.
    If you want to ride a lot more, camping is just a pain in the ass and eats a lot of time, space, and comfort for the ride.
  • 03-05-2012 | 08:26 PM
  • Switch
  • How so? You gotta pitch a tent and sleep in it. Then pack it up and leave. It's worth having an additional duffel bag, IMO.