• User Name
  • Password
Riding Gear

My next lid

• 03-14-2012 | 07:43 AM
  • JARVIS518
  • Quote Homeslice
    Anything's better than solids, IMO
    just got a solid black in the mail yesterday, i like it. might sticker it up but not sure yet
  • 03-14-2012 | 10:50 AM
  • Switch
  • I think I'll be getting a flat black helmet next.
  • 03-14-2012 | 11:10 AM
  • azoomm
  • Quote Trip
    I like solids stickered up. I definitely think going poser for a big name rider helmet like Rossi is extremely gay though. I wouldn't put an Edwards lid on that level though. This one though, I would leave for military riders to use, probably even go as far to say just Texas Navy riders.

But some people like that fugly Icon helmet a few years ago, so just use what you want... We can always make fun of you.
    I have a difficult time making fun of someone that chooses to protect their head. manufacturers making their helmets appeal to there masses is a good thing....
  • 03-14-2012 | 11:34 AM
  • JARVIS518
  • Quote Switch
    I think I'll be getting a flat black helmet next.
    check out the specific in person first if you buy it online. i bought an hjc a few years back it got finger print stains on it that i couldnt remove for the life of me just after i bought it. i know each brand does theirs differently, scorpions is easily cleaned but i went with the gloss black instead
  • 03-14-2012 | 12:22 PM
  • Homeslice
  • Quote JARVIS518
    check out the specific in person first if you buy it online. i bought an hjc a few years back it got finger print stains on it that i couldnt remove for the life of me just after i bought it. i know each brand does theirs differently, scorpions is easily cleaned but i went with the gloss black instead
    not to mention bug guts.

they also absorb more heat than glossy helmets
  • 03-14-2012 | 12:38 PM
  • RACER X
  • i like the paint jobs on the "rider" helmets, doesn't matter who they are. now if you ride around on a repsol bike and wear a repsol lid and jacket, thats a bit much.

and we all know 'busa/gsxr gear sells.

i really do like the uniqness of the Rossi lids, there's a shop closing out the rossi chicken helmet for $300, normally $750+, i was considering it.

but i just can't pull the trigger on a flying chicken. lol

• 03-14-2012 | 12:55 PM
  • Trip
  • Helmet companies do a shitty job of offering decent generic paint jobs. It's sad the only way to get a decent paint is custom or buying a rider replica.