• User Name
  • Password
Events

2012 rally dates POLL

• 04-09-2012 | 08:30 AM
  • tommymac
  • Thats a bit too far for me to take off foresp just after karen has the baby. Besides trip wont share a room with me untill I get my sleep apnea fixed
  • 04-09-2012 | 08:34 AM
  • Trip
  • Quote tommymac
    Thats a bit too far for me to take off foresp just after karen has the baby. Besides trip wont share a room with me untill I get my sleep apnea fixed
    We may try and do a BRP ride again in Sept/Oct time frame.
  • 04-09-2012 | 09:10 AM
  • tommymac
  • Quote Trip
    We may try and do a BRP ride again in Sept/Oct time frame.
    Count me in for that. We should time it for soem good leaf peeping. Also didnt you say theres soem other cool stuff there we can check out.
  • 04-09-2012 | 09:14 AM
  • Trip
  • Quote tommymac
    Count me in for that. We should time it for soem good leaf peeping. Also didnt you say theres soem other cool stuff there we can check out.
    Yeah, that's when I want to do it. I want to try and bring my wife this time and convince GM to bring Uma and her bike.
  • 04-09-2012 | 09:22 AM
  • tommymac
  • Quote Trip
    Yeah, that's when I want to do it. I want to try and bring my wife this time and convince GM to bring Uma and her bike.
    See if she will bring those shoes and put them on her shoulders for us in person
  • 04-09-2012 | 09:30 AM
  • Trip
  • Quote tommymac
    See if she will bring those shoes and put them on her shoulders for us in person
    hell yeah, lol
  • 04-09-2012 | 09:31 AM
  • tommymac
  • Quote Trip
    hell yeah, lol
    will make for an interesting evening after several beers
  • 04-09-2012 | 09:45 AM
  • Trip
  • Just think of the old people passing our rooms and hearing us drunk yelling "PUT THAT DAMN SHOE ON YOUR SHOULDER!!!!"
  • 04-09-2012 | 09:52 AM
  • tommymac
  • Quote Trip
    Just think of the old people passing our rooms and hearing us drunk yelling "PUT THAT DAMN SHOE ON YOUR SHOULDER!!!!"
    All goes well they will put us in the far corner again. maybe we can get capts girlfriend and the one at the front desk to come and put shoes on their shoulders too