• User Name
  • Password
Touring

Trip, have you seen this site?

• 04-29-2012 | 07:40 PM
  • Trip
  • I have a ton of park stamps. Been having a passport for years. I got one just for my cali trip last year. Did the park stickers with the stamps for the cali trip.

Did you not see me get my stamp on the BRP at last year's rally?
  • 04-30-2012 | 04:13 PM
  • fasternyou929
  • lol Guy tries to show you something he thought you might like, and you respond like a narcissistic douche.

Quote Trip
    Did you not see me get my stamp on the BRP at last year's rally?
    If he did, no doubt he would remember. That's one of those life-defining events. Capt. probably starts all his stories with "now, this was before I saw trip get his stamp on the BRP" or "this was after...".
  • 04-30-2012 | 05:44 PM
  • dReWpY
  • Typical BMW adv response....
  • 04-30-2012 | 05:49 PM
  • Gas Man
  • Leave it to Trip to pull out his inner dork at every stop.

We love him anyway for it...
  • 04-30-2012 | 06:01 PM
  • Trip
  • Quote fasternyou929
    lol Guy tries to show you something he thought you might like, and you respond like a narcissistic douche.

If he did, no doubt he would remember. That's one of those life-defining events. Capt. probably starts all his stories with "now, this was before I saw trip get his stamp on the BRP" or "this was after...".
  • 05-01-2012 | 04:19 PM
  • shmike
  • Quote fasternyou929
    lol Guy tries to show you something he thought you might like, and you respond like a narcissistic douche.