• Password
Riding Gear

New Lid: Schuberth C3

• 05-17-2012 | 11:16 PM
  • Gas Man
  • WOW it is this weekend!!
  • 05-19-2012 | 08:29 PM
  • Carolina
  • nice lid, i could use one going bck n forth through the posts gates n to help cool off with this heat at lights
  • 05-20-2012 | 03:44 PM
  • azoomm
  • All I have to say, incredible helmet. Absolutely incredible.
  • 05-20-2012 | 05:20 PM
  • Papa_Complex
  • My one piece of advice would be to put a little bead of silicone across the sun visor and its mount, because I've had mine pop off a couple of times.
  • 06-20-2012 | 11:00 AM
  • tommymac
  • Anyone have any expierence withthe S2 version. I am giving these a serious look after the poor results I had with my sena and hearing the music.

Wasnt too keen on the price but they do have a ton of features that puts it above the others so I am seriously considering it.
  • 06-20-2012 | 11:27 AM
  • Trip
  • S2 is that the full face?
  • 06-20-2012 | 11:36 AM
  • tommymac
  • Quote Trip
    S2 is that the full face?
    yes. Figured it could be easier with mounting the sena and may be able to use the regular bracket. I would like a flip up lid but its not a major need right now.
  • 06-20-2012 | 12:34 PM
  • Trip
  • I have not heard of a lot people using that one. You could probably find a better cheaper full face that fits your head better.

I would go try it on before you purchase. Any helmet you should really wear around a bit first.
  • 06-20-2012 | 12:46 PM
  • Papa_Complex
  • Quote tommymac
    Anyone have any expierence withthe S2 version. I am giving these a serious look after the poor results I had with my sena and hearing the music.

Wasnt too keen on the price but they do have a ton of features that puts it above the others so I am seriously considering it.
    Damned near bought one a couple of weeks back, but ended up having to put the money toward a new home PC when my photo/video editing rig bit the big one. Feature and comfort-wise it's as good as the C3, but of course comfort is subjective of head shape.

If I sell a hundred copies of my books or make a major corporate picture sale (unlikely at best), then you can bet that I'll be heading over to the local distributor to pick one up.
  • 06-20-2012 | 12:51 PM
  • tommymac
  • Quote Trip
    I have not heard of a lot people using that one. You could probably find a better cheaper full face that fits your head better.

I would go try it on before you purchase. Any helmet you should really wear around a bit first.
    I am bringing the triumph in for a new fuel tank on friday (yaaaa warantee!!!!!!!) so I am going to see if they have them and will try one on.