• User Name
  • Password
Events

Spring BRP Late April/Early May 2013

• 01-19-2013 | 08:37 AM
  • tommymac
  • Quote Trip
    I kinda want to go back to that lodge in little Swiss and hang out there. That place was pretty cool.

You still taking your out west trip?
    And steal averys future wife LOL

SO I guess you dont want to stay at the other place in VA again. I would love to go back there to ride that road that the lodge is on.
  • 01-19-2013 | 11:01 AM
  • Trip
  • Quote tommymac
    And steal averys future wife LOL

SO I guess you dont want to stay at the other place in VA again. I would love to go back there to ride that road that the lodge is on.
    That would only be fun if we get the place to ourselves again and I doubt that will ever happen again. Like the first date I went on with my wife we had an entire theater to ourselves and that has never happened again.
  • 01-19-2013 | 01:11 PM
  • tommymac
  • Quote Trip
    That would only be fun if we get the place to ourselves again and I doubt that will ever happen again. Like the first date I went on with my wife we had an entire theater to ourselves and that has never happened again.
    Gotta wonder how long that place will even stay open, I need to see how receptive wifey would be to me disappearing for sevral days for a trip. Tough with 2 small kids, so I thing anything that goes for several days may be tough, but can still do a long weekends if I stay in the NE.
  • 01-19-2013 | 08:21 PM
  • Switch
  • Looks like it will be the first week of May.
  • 01-21-2013 | 11:05 AM
  • Turbo Ghost
  • Quote Trip
    If you go to meet drewpy, show up an hour after he says he is going to show up.

You spelled "week" wrong!
  • 03-10-2013 | 11:13 PM
  • derf
  • Quote Switch
    Looks like it will be the first week of May.
    count me in as a definitely maybe, which means probably