• User Name
  • Password
Off Topic

Gun Thread

• 04-28-2015 | 08:27 PM
  • Trip
  • I need to buy a new gun...and a 308 suppressor...
  • 04-28-2015 | 09:00 PM
  • Rangerscott
  • Im actually let one go. Thiswill be the second time Ive ever done it. Its a sad moment but its for the greater good.
  • 04-30-2015 | 06:35 AM
  • RACER X
  • i've bought 4 this yr, and am selling 1 today. good ratio lol

if i run into a G43, it'll make 5
  • 04-30-2015 | 07:33 AM
  • Turbo Ghost
  • I finally got to take the Mosin out to the range with my Archangel stock and Blackhawk bipod! I was hitting 12" plates at 300 yards with open sights. I don't think I've ever been more tickled with a gun than I have with this one! It's got the sweetest trigger! It's better than the match trigger on my Marlin! Next time I go I'll shoot some video!
  • 05-05-2015 | 04:50 PM
  • marko138
  • Quote RACER X
    wife's new heater

G19 gen4

New OC Trigger
    Stainless Pins
    Ghost 3.5lb Bar
    Trigger Springs
    Extended Slide Release
    Internal Parts Polish
    Vickers stainless Plunger
    Wolf Stainless Guiderod Spring
    added her green Viridian laser, she's G2G
    selling her XDS 3.3 if anybody interested.

Didn't she like the XDS?
  • 05-07-2015 | 06:41 AM
  • RACER X
  • all she did was carry it in her car. well why only car 7-8rds, when you can carry 15-16

that glock fell in my lap, i just sold the XDS for more then i paid for the glock

there's a G43 w. my name at a local GS, just haven't had time to go by there. and a deal of a price.
  • 05-13-2015 | 09:10 PM
  • Turbo Ghost
  • Quote Turbo Ghost
    I finally got to take the Mosin out to the range with my Archangel stock and Blackhawk bipod! I was hitting 12" plates at 300 yards with open sights. I don't think I've ever been more tickled with a gun than I have with this one! It's got the sweetest trigger! It's better than the match trigger on my Marlin! Next time I go I'll shoot some video!

I must correct myself! I finally was able to borrow a range finder and discovered the plates were at 254 yards. I'm still quite pleased as I didn't think I'd be able to hit anything with open sights at that range anymore.
  • 05-14-2015 | 06:52 PM
  • RACER X
  • should be picking up a G43 tom.
  • 05-15-2015 | 11:21 AM
  • marko138
  • Quote RACER X
    all she did was carry it in her car. well why only car 7-8rds, when you can carry 15-16

that glock fell in my lap, i just sold the XDS for more then i paid for the glock

there's a G43 w. my name at a local GS, just haven't had time to go by there. and a deal of a price.
    Good deal man. I like my XDS. Only holds 5 rounds, but it's much easier to carry than my XD9 and the 17 rounds.
  • 05-15-2015 | 06:39 PM
  • RACER X
  • got my G43

really like it

already have/ordered

Ghost trigger connector
    talon grips
    taren tactical +2 mag base
    INCOG holster w/ mag caddy

next sights