Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Around the World > Southeast Riders > Florida Riders

Old 11-21-2008, 03:28 AM   #501
Corey
AMA Supersport

Moto: Not a damn thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola View Post
For those still around, the movie is over. Would've been better with WAY less squealing. But overall enjoyable. Not sure how it would be if you weren't familiar with the book.

Think I'll be up for a little bit. Maybe I can get some work done.
Fuuuuuuck work. Party time.

"Your game is shit, your company is shit. Activision ruined you! Activision ruined you." - Francis
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 03:34 AM   #502
Cass
Cassolicious!

Moto: SV

Ooh I could go to ihop and get my party on! YES!!!!
Old 11-21-2008, 03:37 AM   #503
t-homo
WSB Champion

Just going to bed again. Test tomorrow. Fun shit.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 03:43 AM   #504
Hondahugger
Better Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
naw I've just been through it... durring my last deployment in one day went from possibly getting back together with my ex-fiance who I was... still kinda am... head over heals for... to being on the phone when she finds out she's pregnant againt with her ex boyfriends baby... and then 5 hrs later when we talk again to her being engaged to the guy.

I seriously didn't sleep for about 4 days... like not even a week.

(wasn't try'n to compare heart ache... just try'n to sympathize)

all I can say is it's BS what they say... Time DOES NOT heal all wounds... but it does build your tolerance and soon... you become dull to them. and you'll be able to function as your old self... just do your best to see the other side... and lean on some friends... that's what they're for.

I'd give ya the hug smilie... but here it's suprise buttsex... so settle for ?
Well, haven't really slept much since Monday night, haven't eaten a thing since monday night and next week is going to be harder than this week! This was one a psychic wouldn't have seen coming! And thanks for not doing the hug smilie then!
Hondahugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 03:46 AM   #505
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondahugger View Post
Well, haven't really slept much since Monday night, haven't eaten a thing since monday night and next week is going to be harder than this week! This was one a psychic wouldn't have seen coming! And thanks for not doing the hug smilie then!
well I know it's hard... but try to eat something... not eating is just wearing on your body and adding to your stress and taxing your body. even if it's just a bite... it's something.
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 03:51 AM   #506
Quick281
Victim of Blazer Rapage

Moto: 06 GSXR 600

Quote:
your HID kit was hard? mine was just a plug and play. it litterally took me more time to take off the plastics than it did to hook it up.

I seriously thought I'd be in for a couple hours of splicing wires and shit... nope... easy as fuck.

the delay on the otherhand I imagine is a splice... but shouldn't be too hard.
oh and...
It was that combined with me knowing jack shit about electronics, and me making the mistake of tackling all 3 things at once.

The hid kit hooked up easy as cake, but then I took some time to figure out a good place to mount everything. But before doing that I then took time to figure out how to install my delay which had instructions well beyond my basic understanding. I knew where and how it needed to be installed, but the labeling on the output wiring was incomprehensible.

Before that I did my tail light modulator and after no luck, I looked over some wiring diagrams and realized that I had tapped into the wrong line. :facepalm:
So then I went back and fixed that.

All of this stuff in between cooking, cleaning and caring for my mom who is recovering from an operation. It is sort of convenient to have the bike in the living room, because she is spending most of the time on the couch about 2 feet away.

At any rate, she is all hooked up and put back together. I took things real slow tonight and spent most of my time watching tv. Nice relaxing night.

My 06 GSXR 600 <-- Its Clickable Fools.
Quick281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 03:56 AM   #507
Hondahugger
Better Off

Quote:
well I know it's hard... but try to eat something... not eating is just wearing on your body and adding to your stress and taxing your body. even if it's just a bite... it's something.
I tried yesterday, my boss got me a baked sweet potato and I ate one bite, ran to the bathroom and threw up. I dropped my boys off at youth group last night and went to Beef O'Bradys (local place) and ordered my usual, at 3 french fries and couldn't stomach it, then tonight, took the kids to subway and ordered a soup figuring something light would work and I couldn't even do that.check your pm's. I know it will get less hard but that's not going to start for quite some time.
Hondahugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 03:58 AM   #508
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick281 View Post
It was that combined with me knowing jack shit about electronics, and me making the mistake of tackling all 3 things at once.

The hid kit hooked up easy as cake, but then I took some time to figure out a good place to mount everything. But before doing that I then took time to figure out how to install my delay which had instructions well beyond my basic understanding. I knew where and how it needed to be installed, but the labeling on the output wiring was incomprehensible.

Before that I did my tail light modulator and after no luck, I looked over some wiring diagrams and realized that I had tapped into the wrong line. :facepalm:
So then I went back and fixed that.

All of this stuff in between cooking, cleaning and caring for my mom who is recovering from an operation. It is sort of convenient to have the bike in the living room, because she is spending most of the time on the couch about 2 feet away.

At any rate, she is all hooked up and put back together. I took things real slow tonight and spent most of my time watching tv. Nice relaxing night.
nice... now post some fuck'n pics you lazy fucker

Quote:
I tried yesterday, my boss got me a baked sweet potato and I ate one bite, ran to the bathroom and threw up. I dropped my boys off at youth group last night and went to Beef O'Bradys (local place) and ordered my usual, at 3 french fries and couldn't stomach it, then tonight, took the kids to subway and ordered a soup figuring something light would work and I couldn't even do that.check your pm's. I know it will get less hard but that's not going to start for quite some time.
well at least your try'n...
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 04:02 AM   #509
Corey
AMA Supersport

Moto: Not a damn thing

Quote:
Fluids is my recommendation. I drank a lot of gatorade and stuff like that because I couldn't keep food down either. I'd get maybe a cookie down or something like that, but nothing substantial.

On a totally separate note, I've been flipping through the channels randomly and stopped on this thing where two chicks were selling something and stroking some clear plastic pole thing. So I laughed, because inside I'm still twelve and it looks like two chicks stroking a dildo.

And it was two chicks stroking a dildo. So apparently, the Oxygen network sells add time to shoperotic.com and there's two chicks selling sex toys. Not the "this is a hand massaging wand" wink wink nudge nudge kinda sex toys you get at Spencers and Bed Bath and Beyond, but huge dildoes with massive anal probes, studded glass dildoes with vibrators, these imitation flesh like things with suction and vibration, and the works.

Mindblowing.

"Your game is shit, your company is shit. Activision ruined you! Activision ruined you." - Francis
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 04:07 AM   #510
LOZ
clutch it up bitches!

Moto: Honda CRF50

fuck a dildo man. women could pretend to enjoy them as much as they can, but a dildo would never measure to what a dick/man can do.

the dildo is not going to smack their ass. the dildo will not pull their hair. the dildo will not lick their ears/neck. the dildo will not do any of that freaky shit that make them go coo coo. so fuck them.

just my .02
LOZ is offline   Reply With Quote