Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > In the Garage or Shop > Riding Gear

Old 03-16-2008, 03:16 PM   #31
02Gsxxr
Street Stunter

With the design behind that item... you might as well just get a perforated leather jacket thing looks like a jacket as it is
02Gsxxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 09:08 PM   #32
No Worries
Keyboard Racer

Moto: Old Superbikes

Tough it out. Wear a leather jacket with a synthetic t-shirt underneath that soaks up sweat. I have a bunch of shirts and shorts that wick away sweat under my leathers. I got them from REI for hiking, but all outdoor stores and catalogs carry them. On really hot days, I carry a dry, spare shirt in my tank bag.
No Worries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 08:14 AM   #33
fatburg
Grill Master

Moto: Yamaha FZ6

I wear a similar set up when on the dual sport, and let me tell you, it is NOT any cooler then my mesh/perf'd leather jacket. A lot of my buddies ride with the 6-6-1 gear and they love it. It does not move around on you once adjusted correctly. I'm just up in KC so I understand the high 90's with 90 percent humidity, and personally I think there are better solutions to beat the heat.

With that said, though I love my current mesh, I'm looking to replace it with a full perf'd leather jacket, mine has a foam back protector, but i don't like the feeling of having the rest of my mid section totally exposed.
fatburg is offline   Reply With Quote