Old 10-28-2011, 04:39 PM   #1
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...
Default Heroic Racing...

Can go fuck themselves...

So I find these boots online for ONSSP:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/HEROIC-HRA-1...-/270493550600

Never heard of them, but upon Googling, I learn that they make decent shit... Price was right and the product looked solid, so I say what the hell and buy the boots.

Two days later I get this email:

Quote:
Can u call me asap

Todd McNabney
HEROIC Racing Apparel
c: 917.846.3671
todd.mcnabney@heroicracing.com
I called within 5 minutes of getting the message and the guy says that he must have miscounted stock, and white isn't available. However, he's just outside of town and going to be passing through to deliver a bike for a buddy... we can meet up and I can check out the black ones to see if I'm interested in those. I told him I had a bunch of shit going on, but given his location, he should be in town within an hour. He couldn't tell me exactly where he was going so I told him to call me when he did... Nothing.

Called him twice that night, again the next morning, again the morning after that... sent him a couple of emails... continued calling... twice on Monday, twice on Tuesday, and on the 2nd attempt Wednesday, he picked up.

Like nothing ever happened, he asked me what I've decided to do... I tell him I want to cancel and get an immediate refund because we've already found her other boots... No problem he says...

And now it's Friday and I haven't heard shit. No refund and he's not picking up his phone again. I left shitty feedback and sent him one final message through eBay demanding my refund. Monday I'll go through the pain of dealing with eBay to get my money back... cause I'm sure this guy can't be bothered for 2 minutes to run his fucking business.

You know, I'm normally real cool about shit... call me and basically admit to a bait and switch, cool, whatever. But fucking ignore me for a week, act like nothing happened, promise an immediate refund, then fuck around for who knows how long before giving it to me... dude can go fuck himself. I mean, in the least fucking lie to me - 'got in a major crash on our way in town, killed 10 children and a bucket full of kittens' ... whatever - don't fucking ignore me and offer no explanation, apology, anything. Douche.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote