Old 10-30-2009, 12:33 AM   #1
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man
Default 4 Teens Ticketed After Rapping Order at McDonalds

This is so stupid, it should have happend in florida

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,...est=latestnews

Quote:
AMERICAN FORK, Utah — A rap by four teenagers at a McDonald's has gotten them a bad rap in one Utah city.

The teens were cited by American Fork police earlier this week for disorderly conduct after they rapped their order at a McDonald's drive-through.

The teens said they were imitating a popular video on YouTube. They rapped their order, which begins with, "I need a double cheeseburger and hold the lettuce ..." once quickly before repeating it more slowly.

Spenser Dauwalder said employees at the restaurant told him and his friends they were holding up the line and needed to order or leave.

The 18-year-old said nobody was in line. He and his three 17-year-old friends left without buying anything.

American Fork Police Sgt. Gregg Ludlow says a manager wrote down the car's license plate number and called police. The teens were later cited by officers at a high school parking lot outside a volleyball match.

"We thought, you know, just teenagers out having fun," Dauwalder told KSL Newsradio. "We didn't think it would escalate to that."

Disorderly conduct citations are issued when someone does something to cause annoyance or alarm, Ludlow said. The citation is an infraction similar to a speeding ticket, Ludlow said.

"It was not just that they were rapping, they continued to hold things up," Ludlow said.

Ludlow said the teens were asked several times to speak plainly and that ultimately the manager came outside.

The owner-operator of the American Fork McDonald's said in a statement that the issue was about employees' safety.

"The employee in question felt that her safety was at risk as a result of the alleged actions of these individuals in the drive-thru, not as a result of them rapping their order," franchisee Conny Kramer said in the statement. "As such, she contacted the local authorities."

But Sharon Dauwalder, Spenser's mother, said they will fight it nonetheless.

"We have to," she told The Associated Press on Thursday. "The citation is there."
Old 10-30-2009, 12:35 AM   #2
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEFm_2iZhZA
Old 10-30-2009, 06:41 AM   #3
Phenix_Rider
WERA White Plate

Moto: Ninja 650R

Lame. What else were they doing out there?
Quote:
"The employee in question felt that her safety was at risk as a result of the alleged actions of these individuals in the drive-thru, not as a result of them rapping their order," franchisee Conny Kramer said in the statement. "As such, she contacted the local authorities."
Old 10-30-2009, 08:38 AM   #4
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

So is this place near the beach? Cause sure as hell someone has sand in their vagina.
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 08:57 AM   #5
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

If I were in ANY way associated with these kids I would stage daily protests in front of said McDonalds and hand out coupons to BK and other places...

Well... I would if I wasn't so lazy.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 09:27 AM   #6
Rider
Moto GP Star

Not ticket worthy, just a nuisance. Each one of those kids needs a swift kick in the ass though.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 09:46 AM   #7
Speedracer42
Kneedragger

This is a perfect example of what happens when children are raised in a nanny state by parents who don't have the fortitude to sometimes tell their kids to stop your fucking crying and toughen up. I mean seriously? The employee felt she was in danger?? fuck off
Speedracer42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 10:58 AM   #8
HurricaneHeather
AMA Supersport

Moto: '98 Honda Fireblade

I really can't imagine the cops, teenagers or McDonald's employees in American Fork, Utah have much else to do with their time. This really does not surprise me.
HurricaneHeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 11:15 AM   #9
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

In a whitebread, conservative place like Utah, this isn't surprising.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 11:23 AM   #10
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Can't read my,
Can't read my
No he can't read my poker face
(She's got to love nobody)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote