Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 02-19-2009, 08:10 AM   #51
Lamnidae
CMDLINE

Moto: 2008 Black/Grey Hayabusa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
Just tell her that she won't have to wear a winter coat up here in summer. One of my high school teachers, way back when, used to work as a border guard and told us that he lost count of the number of Americans who came to the border and asked how far they would have to drive in order to see an igloo.

In July.

There's a group that meets at a Sonic somewhere. OK, maybe there are a few It's the Sonic on Jordan Lane. I know a few folks up in New Market. KY's does a bike night every now and then.

bwahahaha @ igloo's in July. Fucking crazy.

Yeah I know that sonic. Their service sucks ass.... Takes forever for your order, even if you just order a damn fountain drink. Add one more to the list of people you know in New Market. I'm around the Riverton area if ya know/remember where that is.
Lamnidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 08:19 AM   #52
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amblyopic View Post
bwahahaha @ igloo's in July. Fucking crazy.

Yeah I know that sonic. Their service sucks ass.... Takes forever for your order, even if you just order a damn fountain drink. Add one more to the list of people you know in New Market. I'm around the Riverton area if ya know/remember where that is.
I think that's every Sonic that I've ever been to.

Can't say that I know Riverton. The last time I was down there, was the first time I'd been near New Market. The friend I usually visit down there was getting married and we were sort of in, and out of New Market in minutes. I'll likely get to know it better the next time that I'm down, but she's lived in Huntsville, Gurley, Leeds, and now New Market in the last 7 years. Just when I start to know a place, she moves again

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 02:30 PM   #53
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

The problem I had with those SMX-Plus is that the titanium heel piece scrapes the paint off of swingarms.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 06:45 PM   #54
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
The problem I had with those SMX-Plus is that the titanium heel piece scrapes the paint off of swingarms.
Ouch...I would be pissed about that.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 09:04 PM   #55
Lamnidae
CMDLINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
I think that's every Sonic that I've ever been to.

Can't say that I know Riverton. The last time I was down there, was the first time I'd been near New Market. The friend I usually visit down there was getting married and we were sort of in, and out of New Market in minutes. I'll likely get to know it better the next time that I'm down, but she's lived in Huntsville, Gurley, Leeds, and now New Market in the last 7 years. Just when I start to know a place, she moves again
Next time you're in town, let me know before hand, we'll hook it up. Helll, I'll even cook a steak for ya.

The Sonic @ Winchester and Moores Mill is pretty quick, that's typically where I roll through.
Old 02-19-2009, 09:35 PM   #56
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Moto: A Twin

Quote:
Next time you're in town, let me know before hand, we'll hook it up. Helll, I'll even cook a steak for ya.

The Sonic @ Winchester and Moores Mill is pretty quick, that's typically where I roll through.

He's supposed to let me know when he visits 'Bama again too. That would make a nice weekend trip for me.

Meh...most Sonics blow major monkey balls...

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco
so you're just a cougar who doesnt hunt.....a domesticated cougar
Myspace
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 09:43 PM   #57
Lamnidae
CMDLINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
He's supposed to let me know when he visits 'Bama again too. That would make a nice weekend trip for me.

Meh...most Sonics blow major monkey balls...
That'd be a possibly interesting meet!

Anyways, what's your deal w/ Sonic? Granted, there no where near as good as a Whataburger.... God I miss Whataburgers!
Old 02-19-2009, 09:52 PM   #58
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Moto: A Twin

Quote:
That'd be a possibly interesting meet!

Anyways, what's your deal w/ Sonic? Granted, there no where near as good as a Whataburger.... God I miss Whataburgers!
Are you going to the rally in May? It's going to be in Suches....

I could have met up with PC last year when he went for his friend's wedding but he didn't mention it until it was too late for me to ask for those days off.

Sonic's just not one of my favorite fast food places. Past bad service combined with bad experiences in dealing with them makes me shy away from them. They do have the best salads as far as fast food places though! If only they could get those right....

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco
so you're just a cougar who doesnt hunt.....a domesticated cougar
Myspace
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 07:03 AM   #59
Lamnidae
CMDLINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
Are you going to the rally in May? It's going to be in Suches....

I could have met up with PC last year when he went for his friend's wedding but he didn't mention it until it was too late for me to ask for those days off.
No ma'am I am not going to be able to make the rally in Suches. It's only 4 hours away or so, however, I'm going to be in Tunica with the Wifey playin some... heh. poke her.

If y'all are still doing the track day at Lil' Tally I can make it down (only an hour and a half)....