Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 02-20-2009, 03:19 AM   #11
DLIT
Clit Commander

Moto: 2012 Ducati 1199 Panigale S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
When you click on the items, it'll typically show you what options they have and what condition they're in. It'll describe what's wrong with it. For example, there are the cosmetic stuff where there's a scratch or a cosmetic dent that doesn't affect the performance of the item and the condition will be listed as very good. Then there's the shit that is listed as mint and the only flaw is in the packaging itself. I've picked up a few things through that site and what's been listed has been true to the description. There's a satisfaction guarantee on their products that helps with piece of mind (for me at least) should something not work right.
Oh, I see now.

DLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 09:10 AM   #12
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amblyopic View Post
<~~~ just bought the XFI Xtreme Gamer.

it'll be in and the system built in a week. I'll give you some info on how it performs unless you can't fucking wait and have to buy it now.....
I am in no rush... My place is wired for surround sound, so I'd have to create my own adapters to go from sound card to my junction box in the wall. Not especially excited about doing that, but it should be easy enough.

Plus I want to sell a bunch of shit first anyway. I made the decision during my sleepless night that I have a lot of shit I don't use and a lot of shit I don't use enough. Gonna sell off my DVD's, some video game systems, books, and a whole bunch of shit in the garage. I want to scale down the amount of shit I have period.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 09:16 AM   #13
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Shit.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 07:05 AM   #14
Lamnidae
CMDLINE

Moto: 2008 Black/Grey Hayabusa

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
I am in no rush... My place is wired for surround sound, so I'd have to create my own adapters to go from sound card to my junction box in the wall. Not especially excited about doing that, but it should be easy enough.

Plus I want to sell a bunch of shit first anyway. I made the decision during my sleepless night that I have a lot of shit I don't use and a lot of shit I don't use enough. Gonna sell off my DVD's, some video game systems, books, and a whole bunch of shit in the garage. I want to scale down the amount of shit I have period.
k you'll know next weekend.
Lamnidae is offline   Reply With Quote